Chapter one

"Wake up your highness , your hot tea and biscuits are ready." I absolutely dread cold morning but someone like me has to wake up every morning because then who else will run my kingdom and supervise my drug business as well as I do? "Forgive me for interrupting your thoughts your highness but I would like to know if you'd be taking a bath today or a shower , you know s-so I can getting it done." I looked this girl up to her face then realized she must be new because I know about every maid of mines face. "Darling tell me now what's your name , because i know every one of my girls face and baby doll I've never seen your big green almond eyes before" I slowly formed a grin for her. "P-Penelope , your highness" she blushed , this new girl of mine was just absolutely one precious beauty . She had a small figure of a very adorable hour glass. One that had sparkling gems on it and golden dust inside sprinkling instead of sand . " Please call me Daddy or lord doll , welcome to my kingdom I am both the queen and king here . Is expect you to feel like this is your home too but don't forget your place ." Penelope nod her head as her long beautiful black hair moved along her curves . "I'll start my own bath this morning you may leave please bring my a white robe and under garments Penelope . " As she turned around I saw her rear end view and oh my did she have quite a view back there . She was so curvy and thick . She was a beautiful girl . Once I got out the shower Penelope came into the bathroom as I blow dried my hair and passed me my robe she blushed as she walked into me while I was nude . I chuckled " don't be shy now it's nothing you don't see every day Penelope" she simply blushed some more . "Shall I escort you to your closet?" I really liked this girl she was acting as my personal assistant only at home . "That would be lovely"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Give me the black sundress my Gucci black stilettos and my black leather Gucci bag . Oh and also a black sun hat please. I'm feeling rather much like my soul today." I looked over to Penelope she had a confused smile I chuckled . "Follow me now back to the room so I can change" once I entered my room I dropped my robe and started to get dressed . Once I was dressed I sat in front of my mirror and started to brush my hair as I started to do my makeup . I choose red blood lipstick extra dark black mascara and threw on 40 kt gold lucky charm bracelet. I went downstairs to be greeted by my lovely maid dolls . Now something you must know about me is I love girls . I love beautiful ones , in all sizes and shapes . But I mainly loved mixed and foreign girls . "Morning dolls." "Morning daddddddy" oh yeah I love it when my girls call me daddy or lord . I live in my own little kingdoms that I made into my own little world where everything's my way and my fantasy . Although people say it's not healthy for me what do I care? I mean for god sake I run a country pretty damn well and have not once ever got caught slipping in my game so what could not be good about this . My phone suddenly rand I went through my purse and found it . It was Abel .