Chapter 14: The Old House On Neibolt Street 🏚

As they kept riding their bikes, Richie got a bit closer to Eddie on his bike. "Hey Eddie" Richie said. "Yeah?" Eddie asked. "How'd your arm get broken? I mean, if it got broken by your mom I could see that" Richie joked. "Shut up Richie!" Eddie said angrily. Richie just laughed. "C'mon Eds, you know that I was just joke'n with you! But for real this time, how did you break your arm?" Richie asked. "Well uhm, wh-when I was at that old house I told you guys about, I fell off of my bike and I probably have hit the ground so hard that my arm broke" Eddie explained. "Wow, your arms must be REALLY fragile. Like, if I fell off of my bike onto the ground I would be just fine!" Richie said. "Richie, I landed on the ground in a way that my arm got broken ok?!" Eddie said angrily. "Hm, alright then, but I'm just say'n, that is a really dumb way to break your arm" Richie said, winking at Eddie. When Richie said that, Eddie was ticked. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP RICHIE!" Eddie screamed with anger. The other kids stopped their bikes and looked at Eddie and Richie, them stopping too. "Wh-What happened?!" Bill asked. "THIS FRICKEN JERK WONT STOP MAKING JOKES AND BEING MEAN TO ME!" Eddie yelled. "I wasn't being mean! Your the mean one" Richie said. "HOW?!" Eddie asked. "Because your the one who started it" Richie said. "B-BUT I WASN'T EVEN BEING MEAN! YOU ASKED ME ABOUT HOW MY ARM GOT BROKEN AND I TOLD YOU WHY!" Eddie said. "Yeah you were! When I told you that the way you fell was too easy for you arm to break, you started being a jerk" Richie said. "NO I WASN'T! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS BEING A JERK!" Eddie said. "No, it was you!" Richie said. "NO IT WASN'T!" Eddie said. "Yes it was!" Richie said. "NO!" Eddie said. "YES!" Richie said. They kept arguing AGAIN, so Bill had to take care of it like always. Bill quickly got off of his bike and tried to stop Eddie and Richie from fighting. "G-GUYS STOP!" Bill said. Then they both stopped and looked over at Bill. "Guys, you need to stop fighting, we have a thing to go after. So shut your mouths and ride, do you understand?" Eddie asked in a serious voice. They both nodded. "Good" Bill said. He then got back onto his bike. "Ok guys, lets keep going" Bill said. Once he started pedaling his bike, the others did the same and followed him, going to the old house...

It had been about 15 minutes since the kids left, but they were finally at the old house. They all stopped their bikes near the front of the house and they set them down all on top of each other, except for Stanley, he put his bike up on the bike's bike stand. They then all went up to the house, to where the porch was. They all looked around the area. Richie looked around with them until he found something on the ground. He picked it up. He looked at it, he saw that it was a brown bottle. It kinda looked like a beer bottle from Richie's eyes, but he wasn't sure was it really was. 'Hm, I wonder if its made of glass...' Richie thought. He then thought of the most stupidest thing to do and smashed the bottle on one of the porch railings on the porch. The bottle got smashed do hard that it broken pieces flew everywhere, Richie covering some of his face while it smashed. The other kids heard the smashing sound and looked over at where it came from. Richie turned to the others, holding the broken bottle in his hand. "Welp, looks like I was right" Richie said, throwing the bottle to the side.

 "Welp, looks like I was right" Richie said, throwing the bottle to the side

"R-Richie, wh-why did you do that?!" Bill asked. "Beeeeecause I wanted to see if the bottle was glass or not, so I decided to hit it on the porch railing and it the bottle broke" Richie explained. "Richie, that had to been the dumbest idea EVER! I mean, what if the glass got in your eyes or something!" Beverly said. "Don't worry, I have my arms to protect me!" Richie said, lifting his arms up to show everyone his 'Protective Arms'. "Richie, just stop. One day your gonna get hurt by doing something like that" Stanley said. "No I wont!" Richie said. Bill then put his hand on Richie's shoulder. "R-Richie, what d-did I say a-about the fighting?" Bill asked. Richie sighed. "You said that I should shut up and not do it anymore" Richie said. "G-Good, now s-stay like that" Bill said. Richie rolled his eyes in anger. Then, Bill gestured his hand for them to follow up the stairs of the house. Bill then turned around to face all of the others. "Look, if you don't want to come with me, you don't have too. But...if you all are just too scared to go, then all of you guys are just like the rest, those other people that don't believe in this thing we've been seeing. But, if you DO want to come with me, then we must sick together" Bill said. He walked to the front door of the house. "...Wow" Richie said. "What?" Beverly asked. "...He didn't stutter once..." Richie said in amazement. Bill then opened up the door. The other ones made a decision and followed Bill into the house, the house door shutting slowly behind them...

 The other ones made a decision and followed Bill into the house, the house door shutting slowly behind them