Fight?

(Alones POV )
I walk backside after the situation not wanting to look anyone in the eye about it. Many people start to surround me but I managed to get to the redline which they couldn't go by. I sit back up on my throne as nothing happened at all.
It was hard trying to keep myself together but I managed. I ended up messing with one of the guards to try to get everything that happened out of my mind immediately. How can I get what happened out of my mind Selozar was IN the building again. Why am I being overeating he didn't get his hands on anything...just disturbed us.

"Why didn't we cage him?" I hear foxicate ask me. I didn't answer. "YOU LET HIM FREE?" He asks but this time he was starting to raise his voice at me which ticked me off. I didn't do anything though. He starts to approach. "YOU LET HIM FREE!?" He yells. I never answered "Oh my god." I hear fox mutter. From a few feet away I hear that loud voice I know. "WHERE IS HE!" It was Aresmons.

"Alone let him free," foxicate says to Ares who was finally on Stage. Now I know I'm gonna get yelled at great it's gonna sound just like when a parent yells at you. From the fox's expressions, he knew He'd get himself in some issues so he immediately rephrased what he said to Aresmons "he escaped".

Aresmons grabs fox and pushes him to the side so he can deal with me.
This is gonna be a tuff night.
"I kicked him to the curb," I said to Aresmons trying to make him believe he was in pain or injured so it'll make him relax.
"WHY? ARE YOU INSANE?" Aresmons asks me. I couldn't tell if he was yelling at me or if it was just his loud voice, this ticked me off real bad. "you are asking ME, that?" I finally responded trying not to yell at him at all but it still sounded like I was a bit.

Aresmons walks away from me not wanting to start anything bigger in front of this crowd

"I wanted blood. I wanted blood so badly. I WANTED TO PUT SO MANY THINGS INSIDE  OF HIS BODY AND TEST ON HIM. THE OPPORTUNITY FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IS GONE " Foxicate says slowly raising his voice.
"Okay. Use your words. A bit to your advantage" I say to him, which ended up confusing him. "What? I meant needles and organs." He corrects himself.
"As a gay individual, you should be more careful," I tell fox I'm hoping this would make him realize what I meant.

"You're gross. I'm gay but I don't have low standards." He says to me and turns and walks away back to listening to the crowd's rants. I wanted to say something so I stood up but I immediately sat down not knowing what the fuck to say to him. "You'd think I'd stoop as to find SELOZAR as a partner. Jesus Christ " he mutters. I didn't bother to respond.

I ended up just messing with him for the rest of the time and everyone else. Like a party for no reason. I wanted everyone to forget what happened and partied for almost the whole night.
———————————————————————
( Author: this chapter kinda sucked lol)