🧜🏻‍♀️SPECIAL🧜🏻‍♀️

•~Y/N POV~•

I stand on the deserted pier, looking out at the ocean in a haze. The night sky has stars scattered everywhere, and the moon shines brilliantly. The water laps at the poles of the pier, making a small quite splashing sound.

Soft beautiful wails sounds...

In my haze I hold onto the railing. I look into the dark water below me. A series of shining  eyes bore into mine. It seemed as if the creatures under the surface are slowly coaxing me into the water.

"Join me"

"Join us"

"Yes come with us"

"It's paradise here"

A series of beautiful voices wail...

I pull myself up to sit on the railing. I smile in my haze.

'I want to join them.' I think to myself

The wails become more eager and impatient. Finally I launch myself into the water without a second thought.

As soon as I am fully submerged I fall victim to the sirens. They shriek and scream as they drag me down father into the deep mysterious ocean. I thrash around trying to escape their vice hold on me. I look up at the light of the moon that is rapidly fading away. My eyes burn as I hold them open. The salt and water going past me torture my eyes to no end.

I squeeze my eyes shut until suddenly all movement stops. The tight hold on me disappears. There are Human like voices that echo. I squint open my eyes and look around. Before me are creatures that look somewhat similar to the sirens.

Finally unable to hold my breath anymore, I let the bubbles escape my mouth. I feel salt water rapidly enter my mouth causing my lungs to burn. I slowly close my eyes losing consciousness.

•~Bakugo POV~•

I hide behind a part of the coral reef spying on the sirens. I always did hate their fucking annoying shrieking. I look behind me at the extras.

We are currently planning to save the stupid human that fell victim to the shitty sirens. I never understood how humans could be attracted to the sirens fucking screaming.

As I was lost in thought the sirens grabbed the idiot human girl and started to drag he to her doom. I look back at the pier and see them no where. I quickly inform the others and we all quickly chase after them.

We quickly surround them. I grab hold of the lead siren, Shigaraki. He screeches in defiance. I rip him off of the girl, the others busy with the other sirens. I puff up my tail to keep the deadly siren away from the girl.

The extras quickly incapacitate or stun the siren they were fending off . I glance back at the dumb ass human girl to see bubbles leave her mouth as she starts to sink. I rush up to the girl letting my spikes go back down.

I swiftly grab hold of her midsection and hold her to my side. I go as fast as I can to the the surface. I drag myself and the dead weight through the sand. Still halfway submerged in water I look down at her face. My eyes drift to her chest to check her breathing.