Late Nights

A/N So here is a johnlock post -party sex fic for you guys.

John was long asleep by now, he was exhausted having been held on the edge of orgasm for 2 hours. Sherlock buried his nose in johns hair taking in a mix of sweat and fruity shampoo. He smiled it was probably left over from Mary. It'd been a week since he'd first had John back in his house, in his life. Mary had faded away leaving London. They'd gone through hell after John read the flash drive,the woman he had asked to be his wife was a killer without moral. The list of the innocents shed killed was stained into his head. The children shed killed, who killed kids? 

John had left their shared flat and appeared at Sherlock's door bag in hand. Sherlock could remember hearing the knock, he knew it was John. He'd Opened the door to see John standing awkwardly . His gaze was fixed to the floor and his cheeks were a bright red. He'd looked up and began to speak. "Hi... I'm ready--" in that moment Sherlock kissed John. He kissed him unafraid of the consequence. Because his John had come home to him. 
After he kissed him Sherlock had pulled back and John stood pressed against the wall breathing hard. "I.. I ..I am sorry if I was too forward--" in that moment John slapped Sherlock. "Don't fucking apologize , that was brilliant. I have been waiting so long for you to do that!" Sherlock smiled and led John into 221B. The next morning a note from mrs. Hudson appeared on the door reading . "Dear, I'm glad John has come back home and is out of his lady phase, please refrain from having loud escapades in the middle of the night - with love Ms. Hudson.

From there on things had been smooth. The dynamic duo was fired up and solving crime again. But now as Sherlock picked up his phone things had gotten a little complicated. The woman had been messaging him, she was in London for a little while and wanted to have lunch. Everyday she asked and everyday Sherlock ignored her texts.

They had stopped coming, so Sherlock assumed the woman had left London. Sometimes Sherlock wondered in these quiet moments if sheik had said yes. What would have become of he and John. Sherlock had though up a million scenarios but none of them made him as happy as he was right then. Sherlock set the phone down turning it off. He had his John.