Always (punk lock AU)

A/N : some Johnlock fluff for you !

"I fall knee deep into your eyes each time we meet. At first it feels like I'm drowning, unable to move my limbs. Then everything goes quiet. It's just you and me against the canvas of the world. Colors become brighter, scents are sharper, and most importantly I can feel again," there is a crisp silence that hangs in the air.

John sighs exhaling smoke through his nostrils. "Sherlock you fucking poet, you make me wanna gush like a girl,"

Sherlock squinted his eyes. "Should I not compliment you...?"

Johns cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he leaned against the alleys brick wall.

"You idiot , of course," he let his head fall back taking another drag at the dry filter of the cigarette. Sherlock sighed intertwining his fingers with John's.

"You know you don't have to smoke with me," John watched Sherlock through his veil of sweet smelling smoke. "Your going to be a doctor,"

John shrugged "So , that's my parents dream, for me to work in some fancy hospital so I can only help people that can pay the bill,"

Sherlock smirked , so your not going to go to medical school. John sighed throwing the cigar down.

"Naw, I don't look the part anyway," he turned to Sherlock leaning on the mans shoulder. "They'd get too scared," he laughed introspectively feeling at his gauges.

"Kids sometimes ask about the holed in my ears, it'd only get worse, unprofessional or whatever,"

Sherlock rolled his eyes. He took one last drag on his cigarette and thew it to die on the side walk.

"Fuck what your parents think youd be a fine doctor, your loyal and caring, and at the top of your game in everything you do,"

John smiled. "Mmm I wish I could, my mum thinks that you are what's holding me back. Sherlock leaned into Johns touch enjoying the scent of cloves and detergent. The heady smell of smoke was ever present in the air.

"But I am," John's eyes widened and he smiled.

"How so?" Sherlock dropped his cigarette carelessly and brought his body over Johns his forehead pressed against the shorter mans. Sherlock took in a deep breath.

"Because I'm a selfish cheeky little shit , who wants you all to myself," he looked and stared deep into Johns eyes. "And Im to stubborn to admit that I'm hopelessly in love with you and want to keep all of that love to myself,"

John smiled sherlocks icy eyes locked with his. "I love you too idiot," John chuckled as he closed the gap. Sherlock melted against the kiss savoring the warmth of Johns lips and the sweetness of the kiss.

"Your gonna go to medical school though, and I am going to become a consulting genius... Or something I haven't got it all figured out, but your gonna do something that makes you happy,"

John bit his lip. Will you still be around?" Sherlock smirked

"Of course idiot, I'll always be there,"