Punished

I'm in the principles of thinking what did I just do. I can't believe I just got into a fight again so many people is hurting me I can't deal with it just sitting here thinking I should just say fuck it. why do I let people get to me? so much pain in my heart so many thoughts going through my head about my mother and my father my sister I keep letting her down I can't deal with it. I don't even know what to do.

Christian  principal Jameson will see you now.

I walk up to the door heart is racing. thinking in my head is this the time I did expelled? I open the door my sister is sitting there.

Sit down Christian.This is the third time this month I have seen you in my office

I know I'm sorry but... (c)

but nothing how many times have you said that this to me over and over again. I am tired of trying to save you your time is up (p)

Principal Jameson wait (n)

No Nicole I'm tired giving your brother chance after chance he never learns his lesson. Ever since your parents died and that...(p)

No! you don't have the right to talk about them! (c)

Calm down Chris (n)

No he doesn't get to talk about them (c)

I'm sorry I was out of line but you know what I mean. This can't go on punish you broke a kids nose for god sake (p)

I know but there must be some way that he can work this off. (n)

Ok you're off the basketball team and you have to work with the janitor for a month (p)

That's not fair (c)

Do you want to make it two months that's what I thought now get out of my office (p)

I ran out the office and I return to class all I can think about is how I can't play basketball anymore why is everybody going on me? Just think Christian you're going to be out of this hell hole another few months.