Chandler's graduation Party

"Caden, get out of the bathroom!" - Dylan knocked on the bathroom door again. Her older brother always took hours to get ready and they shared a bathroom.

"Just a minute!" - Caden yelled back.

"If you don't come out right now then you can't go with me!" - Dylan tried to blackmail.

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna give you a ride?" - Caden laughed through the door.

"I'll call Milo!"

"Doesn't he lives in Santa Monica? It's in the opposite direction of the party"

"Ugh!" - why do brothers have to be so annoying?

Just as Dylan thought that Caden opened the door. He was already ready to go and smirked, knowing that he can knock on the bathroom door and bother Dylan in a couple of minutes.

They were close, not the constantly fighting type of siblings. Caden was the best older brother Dylan could ask for, and Dylan was a sweet little sister who helped Caden with everything. They also supported each other in the industry, always referencing one another for a chance to book more roles.

In about ten minutes, Dylan came out of the bathroom ready to go.

"Where do you think you're going? Take a jacket at least, it's gonna be cold later at night" - Caden made a remark.

"Nah I'm good. Got the car keys?" - Dylan passed her brother and exited the house.

"Yeah yeah get in the car" - and so they drove away.

One of Milo's closest friends, Chandler, has recently graduated from High School, getting accepted into UCLA program for theatre. She was an excellent student, in addition to all of her acting experience. Her graduation party took place in her parents' house and was the perfect way to graduate such a big accomplishment - no drugs, no alcohol, adult supervision but lack of involvement.

"Happy Grad!" - Caden screamed as they entered the house. Chandler ran towards the front door to greet the guests.

"Thank you so much for coming! Haven't seen you Caden in years! And you, Dylan! You're so grown up now!" - Chandler said rapidly, hugging the siblings.

"You too! I can't believe you're a college student now!" - Dylan said, smiling.

"I know right! It's unbelievable how fast time passes!" - Chandler smiled back, - "Okay, all the food tables are outside and in the kitchen. You've been here before so you know where the bathroom is, right?", - Dylan nodded - "Great, hope you have a great time!"

"Oh-oh, I see Baby Ariel! I haven't seen her for years! See ya in a bit sis" - with these words Caden walked away.

"Well, this gotta be fun" - Dylan walked towards the backyard, searching for Milo.

After a bit of walking around, she found the familiar face of a boy half a feet taller than everyone else. Milo saw Dylan too and waved for her to come over. So she did.

"Hey guys, this is Dylan! She's my best friend"-Milo introduced to a small group of people, as they greeted her.

"Haven't I seen you before?" - a guy with dirty-blonde hair asked with a smirk. Dylan immediately recognized him.

"Yeah, I'm friends with Kenzie! You were her dance partner for Dancing with the Stars Junior, right?" - he nodded, - "I'm sorry I didn't catch your name. What was it again?"

Dylan remembered meeting him several times as he and MIlo competed at the same time, but she totally forgot his name.

"Sage, Sage Rosen." - he reminded her, - "It's nice to see you again. How have you been?"

"Great! I've toured for a while before returning to LA and going through all the auditions and song-writing again. Also school. How about you?"

"Been pretty busy with school. Also had a new dancing project for Kissing Booth 2! I even stepped on my partners face a couple of times." - Dylan gave him a questioning look - "Accidentally, of course."

"Right, that's what they always say" - Olivia appeared alongside Sage, pulling Dylan into a hug.

"Hey, you! Congrats on the High School Musical remake! Can't wait to see it! - Milo hugged Liv.

"It's not a remake its a completely different project, just with respect and nostalgia to the original trilogy!" - Olivia said through the hug.

"Same thing! Where's Josh?" - Milo always talked about Josh but never introduced him to Dylan.

"He went to get more food" - Sofia said.

Suddenly, the music from the speakers changed to Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl".
"Ohh I love this song!" - Sofia smiled happily - "Come on Milo, dance with me!" and so the two were gone in a dance.

Olivia and Sage left, talking about the ridiculousness of Kissing Booth, and Dylan was left alone with a cup of soda in her hand.

"Interesting song choice, isn't it?" - Dylan heard a voice beside her.

She turned around, facing a brown-eyed grin with messy hair.

"Hey, I'm Joshua" - the grin got wider, - "And I'm assuming you're gonna be giving me that look for a while longer".

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I had this idea for a Joshua Bassett Story. Please let me know if I should continue or if I should write about something/someone else? Thank you for reading! <3