One

Quinn was in charlis room when dixie burts through the door. Charli had set her phone up ten minutes ago getting ready to just talk and stuff when quinn walked in and started doing a mashup not realizing charli was live. It was an hour later and quinn turned her head to see the phone realizing it was live. "CHARLI!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LIVE?!?" Quinn yelled at her sister while turning around to face her. "A little bit before you came in." Charli mumbled but quinn still heard. "YOU FUCKER!" Quinn yelled again then went in her room.

Jadens pov
I was watching charlis live and this gourges girl was dancing and she was good. Especially when she threw it back. That was amazing. Anyways it's been an hour and I'm still watching she then looked at the phone for the first time when she yells at charli "CHARI! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LIVE?!?" Charli mumbles a response but I can't hear it even though I know the answer. "YOU FUCKER!" She screamed then ran out the room dixie and charli just looked at each other. "She must be really mad. She called you charli and not char or char char." Dixie said.

Quinns pov

Sway

Larry
Bitch you finally got quinn to join!! Whooo yas!

Me
No charli filmed me on live when I was dancing and I did not notice and she made me join sconce know everyone's confused besides u, James, emma, and mily.  (A/n-mily is short for amelia)

James🎂
Can emma join the group chat she is a tik tiker!

Mily
Yea please!

Char 🥺
No I'm sorry it's just This is the sway house plus u and larray and now quinn

Laur💕👑
Awww man

Dix 👁👄👁
Yea you guys are always at the house that's why your in the group chat

Me
*youre*

Griff🤬
Wow eighteen year old dixie needed to be corrected

Me
Wow 21 year old griffin is dating her

Unknown 1
Wow griff

Me
Hey!
Only I get to call him that

Unknown 1
Alright we won't call him that anymore anyways I'm jaden

Char🥺
Good!
Say your names

Unknown 2
Bryce

Unknown 3
Kio

Unknown 4
Olivia but u can call me liv

Unknown 5
Avani

Unknown 6
Addison but you can call me addi

Unknown 7
Josh

Unknown 8
Chase

Unknown 9
Blake

Unknown 10
Noah

Unknown 11
Quinton

Unknown 12
Cynthia but u can call me cynth

Unknown 13
Anthony but u can call me ant