Training Camp Pt. 4

You were serving everyone's food on their plates.

"Ahhh.... being served food by such gorgeous ladies is a blessing! Right Noya?" Tanaka says as you give him his plate.

"Yeah, you're right about that! Also seeing them in aprons exceeds their hotness!" Nishinoya yells.

You chuckle at their little conversation.

"You two are unbelievable," Suga says. "Yeah, but they make things more entertaining." You say as you give him his plate.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He says as he takes the plate and leaves to go sit with the team.

~~~After Breakfast~~~

You were watching as the team was up against Nekoma.

Kenma is up to serve. Daichi receives it perfectly. Kageyama gets ready to set the ball up to Hinata. They do their freak quick attack and score a point.

"Good job boys!" You yell out to them.

The third years give you a thumbs up. You smile at their little gesture.

The game continues on.

Karasuno ends up losing against Nekoma, 2-1.

You were getting the water and towels ready for after they finish doing their penalty.

While you were doing that you looked over to see how Fukurodani is doing against Shizen.

You saw that they were ahead. They received the ball and Akaashi was getting ready to set the ball. Bokuto runs up to spike the ball and scores a point.

Bokuto notices you watching and waves at you. You wave back.

"Who're you waving at?" Kageyama asks. "Oh Tobio, you're done already." You say. "Yeah." He says. "Well I was just watching Fukurodani and Shizen's game, then Kotaro waved over at me when he saw that I was watching." You say.

"Oh, I see." He says before he walks off.

You see him walk off a bit confused. You shrugged it off and went to hand out water bottles and towels to the other members.

The next game for Karasuno was starting.

"Hey (Y/n), Can you go and refill the water bottles for me?" Kiyoko asks. "Sure." You say as you grab the bottles and head to the hallway to the fountains.

While you were finishing up you saw Bokuto come down the hallway. "Kotaro? What are you doing here?" You ask.

"I was just coming to take a breather." He says.

"Then why didn't you go outside and do that." You say.

"It's too hot outside. I'd rather be inside with AC." Bokuto says.

"Man, you're something else now aren't you?" You say smirking.

"I guess. Anyway, what are you doing here?" He asks. "Oh, I'm refilling the water bottles for the team." You say as you put the last one in the carrier.

Just as you were going to pick up the two carriers, Bokuto grabs one of them from you.

"Here let me help."

"Okay."

You and Bokuto walk down the hallway in silence.

Then Bokuto decides to speak, "Um.... (Y/n), is it okay if I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, you can talk to me about anything Kotaro." You reply with a smile.

~~~A few hours later~~~

It was now time for individual practice.

You decided instead of helping out the teams you would go with Yachi, Kiyoko, and the rest of the managers to help cook dinner.

You were washing all of the food you would need for the meal when one of the managers from Fukurodani Shirofuku Yukie, came up to you.

"Oh Yukie, is there something you need?" You ask.

"No. I just wanted to ask something. Like are you and Bokuto back together or something?" She asks.

You feel your face heat up. The other managers started gathering around.

"Huh? N-no way! We're just friends now and besides, why would you ask something like that?" You say.

"Well.... it does look like that you and Bokuto are hanging around each other a lot, that's probably why she asked." You heard Suzumeda Kaori say. Another one of Fukurodani's managers.

"Well, that's because-" you stop yourself from saying more. You had promise Bokuto that you wouldn't tell anyone.

"That's because we're friends and we haven't seen each other in a while. Doesn't mean we're getting back together." You say as you go back to work on dinner.

They understood and got back to work as well.

~~~~~~~

It was your turn along with Kiyoko and Yachi's to take a bath.

"Umm... (Y/n)?." You heard Yaichi says shyly as she gets in the bath with you and Kiyoko.

"You need something Hitoka?" You ask.

"Well.... earlier when Fukurodani's managers were talking to you, what did they mean by 'back together'?" She asks.

There was a pause of silence for a moment.

"Oh that. Well, I suppose I should tell you. A while ago me and Fukurodani's ace Kotaro Bokuto, were in a relationship. Shortly before I transferred to Karasuno we decided to break up. So I guess they were wanting to get us back together or something." You say as you play a bit with the water.

"Oh wow! I can't believe you dated someone like that." Yachi says referring to Bokuto.

"Yeah. Yachi's right." You hear Kiyoko say.

"It's not that big of a deal. Besides, he's now like a precious friend to me. Like the both of you are. Oh and the rest of the team as well." You say.

"Aww...That's So sweet of you to say." Yachi says while Kiyoko nods in agreement. While you just smile at the two of them.

_______________________________________

Woo... Another chapter is done. Honestly, that chapter was kinda hard to finish cuz I've been busy trying to finish a summer reading assignment due next week for a class (even though I never wanted the class but here I am finishing the assignment for it 😒).
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. So until next time, bye!!!