bakugou:confession

You were sitting on the couch in the common room just scrolling through your phone. You came across a shirtless picture of your crush Kasuki Bakugou you felt your face heat up as you liked the photo and saved it. Aside from the fact he spent most of his time yelling and trowing insults at people. you found him cute...

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard someone scream, "WHERE THE HELL IS SHEEEEEE" 

You could tell by the way he yelled that it was Bakugou. You rolled your eye's and giggled at his screaming. You turned your attention back to your phone until you felt a shadow fall over you.

"Can i help-" you started speaking but stopped as soon as you saw who was standing over you. It was Bakugo his face was mere inches from your's he was smirking just the way that drive's you crazy. His crimson eye's that seemed to stare right through you with his sandy blond hair that you wanted to run your fingers through so badly and his sharp jaw that still looked so smooth.

"Your coming with me'' he spoke grabbing you wrist careful not to hurt you. He started dragging you towards the door leading outside.

 "Bakugou where are we-''

''Shut up" was all he respond with. Regardless of the gruffness in his voice you smiled warmly loving the way he held your wrist and the way the wind blew through your hair as you followed behind him.

"Close your eye's"

"Bakugo why?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO tch dumbass"

You reluctantly closed your eye's and he started leading you carefully through a forest? Suddenly he stopped he griped the side's of your arm's spinning you around. 

"Ok open your eye's now"    

You slowly open your eye's to see your standing in a clearing cherry tree's surrounding it the tree's are in full blossom the flower petals slowly drifting through the wind. You look across from you at Kasuki his face is tinted a light pink his eye's seem... softer.

"Y/n" he started 

" I was wondering if you would want to.....GO OUT WITH ME THIS SATURDAY DUMBASS" He just couldn't keep up the soft boi act.

You giggled softly wrapping you arm's around him pulling him into a hug.

"I would love to kasu~'' you replied smiling happily into his chest. he relaxed into the hug resting his head on the top of yours.

"Good".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey author-chan here this is my first book ever i normally just write for myself  but i thought making a book would give me something to do so here i am thx for reading UwU also sorry its so short most of these chapters will be tho.