Promises - Todoroki

○Flash back○

"Wh-what do you mean we can't be friends anymore?" You sniffed hot tears streaming down your face.

A small Shoto stood in front of you staring at the ground with his fists balled up "I mean we can't play or talk ever never again"

You rubbed your small arms "why?" You mumble.

He looked up pain and sadness writen  in his eyes. "My dad says I can't play wif you anymore cuz I have to train an I don't have time to play" his voice shook as the tears fell from his eyes.

"B-but one day when we are big and strong we will go to UA and be heros then we can play all the time" he said trying to smile at you.

You ran to him wrapping your arms around him.

"Promise?" You asked

"Promise!" He said squeezing you tightly.

○end of flash back○

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-"

"Nggggg"

You hit your alarm clock annoyed with the stupid thing. You swung your legs over the bed and rubbed your eyes.

First day of high school you thought.

"SHIT SCHOOL" Yelling you jump out of bed running to the bathroom and jumping in the shower quickly washing yourself thinking.

"I'm gonna be late I'm gonna be late I'm gonna be lateeeeee"

You jump out of the shower and throw your uniform on "why is this skirt so damn tiny"

You brush your hair and teeth running down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing a peice of toast.

"BYE MUM LOVE U" you shout running through the door.

《Time skip five mins》

You arrived at the gates of UA take a deep breath and walk forward.

Suddenly someone bumps into your shoulder.

"Tch move it extra" a spikey blonde says not even bother to look back.

"Um EXUSE YOU" you say hands on your hips.

But he ignores you and keeps going.
"Rude" you mutter under your breath.

《Time skip five mins》

"OMG IM GONNA BE LATE FOR MY FIRST CLASS AT UA OMG OMG OMG" you yell rushing around the halls desperately looking for class 1A. Finally FINALLY you find it bursting through the door.

"Sorry im lat-.......where's the teacher?"

"If you're here to socialize then get out" a man that looks like a.....caterpillar speaks from behind you.

"This is" he takes out an apple sauce packet thing "slerrrpppp the hero course. It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you?"

Hes a pro too? I don't recognize him.
You think.

"I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa pleased to meet you. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds. Quickly now."

You grab your gym clothes and head out to the change rooms. When you get there you're greeted by an over exited.

"Hiiiiii my names Mina Ashido whats yours" a pink skined girl with a bubbly voice says.

"Ummm hi I'm y/n l/n"

"Oh~ your names so pretty" another girl with brown hair speaks up.

"Thanks......"

"Oh my names Uraraka..Ochako Uraraka" she says smiling at you.

"I'm Kyoka Jiro" a girl with a cool mark in her hair says

She looks like she plays the bass

"I'm Toru Hagakure" someone says putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Invisibly quirk cool" you say to her smiling.

"Thanks I think so to" she replies.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsuyu"

"And I'm Momo Yaoyorozu"

"Oh you guys are really cool I'm sure were gonna be good friends" you smile sliding your shirt on over your head.

"Ready to go?" Ashido asks looping her arm with yours.

"Mhm let's go" you smile at her.

She leads you out to the field where you see familiar red and white hair. You freeze behind him.

"...Shoto?" You speak voice barley above a whisper but he hears it anyway. He turns around looking at you.

"Y/n?"

He asks mina looks inbetween the two of you clearly confused.

You unhook your arm from Ashido's and run forward into his arms. He hugs you tightly.

"I had it in the back of my mind but I never actually thought...you would rember" you say.

"I always keep my promises"