/Chapter 55/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Rosé where are we going?" I asked as we continue to walk along the hallway.

"You'll find out later." She said

After a long walk, we arrived at the vacant room, I look at Rosé who's looking at me with a smile.

"What is up here?" I ask as we are still outside the room.

"Close your eyes first." She said.

"But-"

"Just do it Son Chaeyoung, nothing will happen." She said and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Fine," I said and sighed as I close my eyes.

I heard the creak of the door, Rosé here is holding my arms to support me. After a few walks, she stops which I also did.

"Ok open your eyes." She said

As I opened my eyes, I saw balloons everywhere and fancy decorations.

"Oh, what's with this?" I asked confusedly

Rosé just laughs and looks at me.

"I knew you will ask it. So I made a video. You'll know it after watching this." She said and played something on the screen.

As the video started, I focused on it.

The video is full of pictures of me and Rosé from the day we met until the latest one. In the last video, there's a text.

'THE BEST CHAEYOUNG IN THE WORLD.'

"Today is the same date when we became friends. It's already too long, right? So I decided to at least celebrate it even tho we don't actually do it." Rosé said

"Is that so? So where's the cake?" I joked

She just laughed and get something

"Here!" She said.

"Wow! Thank you also. You're actually the best Chaeyoung I met too." I said

We just continue this moment and have some talks.

"Anyway, I saw you and Dahyun a while ago." Rosé said causing me to frown.

"Where?" I asked

"At the school garden, I was talking to Lisa that time. Are you guys following me?" Rosé asked

"Oh, HAHAHA aniyo. Our teacher sent us out. So we strolled around and just so happened that we passed at the school garden." I just said.

"If you say so." She said and shrugged

~~~~~~~~

After eating with Rosé, we went back to our rooms. As I arrived at our room our teacher is already there. Good thing it's just about to start.

I went to my seat and composed myself.

The class started and as usual, we just listen to the lessons.

Mina's PoV

The lunch break is already done but Chaeyoung is still with Rosé.

"We need to go back now. So later do you have something to do?" Nayeon asked the maknaes.

"Oh yeah, Chaeyoung and I will having dinner with our mom so maybe I can't come to the dorm," Tzuyu said.

"How about you Dahyun?" Jeongyeon unnie asked

"Hmm, I'll be staying at my house for now. You know, I have things to do." Dahyun said.

We all nodded and separated our ways as we head to our room.

The class is about to start when I noticed that Rosé arrived.

Seems they had fun.

"You better take off your eyes with Rosé. She'll melt if you keep doing that." Nayeon whispered

"Huh?"

"You're keeping your eyes on her as she arrived. Why?" Nayeon asked

"Nothing," I said and focused on my notes.

"Seems like they had fun together," Nayeon said

"I know. Chaeyoung is maybe so happy now." I said which made Nayeon laugh

I looked at her confusedly as She keeps laughing

"Wae?"

"Nothing, It's just... I didn't even mention a name. How sure are you that I was referring to Rosé and Chaeyoung huh? Wait are you thinking about them?" Nayeon asked

I just rolled my eyes and ignored her.

So what If I'm thinking about her. It won't harm her anyway.

While taking some notes, My phone vibrated. I look over it and saw that I got a text from Bambam.

Mood wrecker

I opened his message and read it.

Bambam: Mina can we talk after the class?

I frowned as I read his message. How funny that when he broke up with me he left me without explaining things and now he wants to talk to me?

Mina: For what?

Bambam: It's just I want to clarify things to you...

I just rolled my eyes and replied again.

Mina: Fine, I'll bring someone with me. It's ok to be safe.

Bambam: If that's what you want. But really, I just want a talk.

After that, I didn't reply to him and focus again on the lesson.

As the class is going on, I secretly messaged Sana and tell her that I'll be meeting Bambam for a talk. I asked her to come with me which she agreed to.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Take care Dahyun-ah!" Tzuyu and I said as Dahyun and us separated.

It's already dismissal and we decided not to wait to the unnies since we really need to go.

Tzuyu and I used our bikes to go to their house since we're having dinner with... our mom.

Actually, I'm still adjusting, It still feels awkward for me that I need to call my friend's mom as my mom.

On the way, My phone rings so I stopped which Tzuyu also did.

"Wait," I said to her and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

["Chaeyoung, are you guys on the way?"]

"Oh dad, yep. Why?"

["I'm heading at Tzuyu's house too. You want me to get you?"]

"No thanks dad, we are with our bikes. We'll arrive there after few minutes."

["Ok take care."]

"Yep, thanks," I said and ended the call.

"Dad is also going, so let's go?" I asked Tzuyu. She just nodded and we continue to treadle.

After few minutes, we arrived at their house and just in time, Dad just got arrive also.
We entered the house as we got welcome by Tzuyu's mom.

"Glad you guys are all here. The food is ready."

"Hi, mom." Tzuyu greeted them and went to her mom and kissed it.

After doing that, Tzuyu looks at me as if she wants me to do something.

"Go on." She whispered

Eh?

"Good evening M-mom," I said and just bowed.

"Too formal. Hahaha! It's ok let's go to the dining room and continue this thing."