Chapter 1

3rd Person POV
Alan Grant was arriving a dig site. "Doctor Grant" Billy Brennan said. "Mr. Brennan" Alan said. Alan grabbed his stuff out of his car. Both Billy and Alan began to talk about the dig site. "So how is Rachel" Billy asked. "She is well. She says hello and sorry she couldn't make it to the dig site she had school" Alan said. Billy and Rachel are friends. Rachel is in college taking online college classes. Billy has a huge crush on Rachel.( Rachel is 21 and Billy is 23) Soon Billy led Alan into a tent to show him a raptor call Billy made. "Dr. Grant. Paul Kirby. Kirby Enterprise." a man said. Paul invited Dr.Grant and Billy to have dinner with his wife Amanda. Alan went to his home. He called his daughter.   "Hello""hey rach"hi dad what's up"well I got invited to go out to dinner tonight and I was hoping you would come with." "of course just send me the place and I'll be there." alright I will send you it right now I gotta go I'll see you then" okay I love you dad"I love you too" Alan smiled. He and his daughter had a close bond. Rachel was 14 when Jurassic park happened. Now it has been 7 years. Rachel is now 21 years old and lives in a small house. She saved up money when she got a job at 15.
Rachel POV
I was doing my homework today was the final day of college. I am in my third year of college. My phone began to ring. It was my dad called. He told me how he was invited to some dinner with people and asked if I wanted to go I said yes. After I got off the phone I finished my homework and went to take a shower. I finished my shower got my outfit and grabbed my hair dryer and dried my hair.

I did my makeup and got my phone wallet and keys

I did my makeup and got my phone wallet and keys. I got in my car and made my way to the diner. I pulled in to a parking space and got out.
3rd person POV
Alan and Billy found the Kirby's and said Hello. "Me. Kirby I hope you don't mind I actually invited someone to join us." Alan said. "That's no problem at all Dr. Grant" Paul said. Soon a 21 year old walked in the diner and Alans face light up. He motioned for her to come over. "Mr. And Mrs. Kirby this is my daughter Rachel" Alan said.
Rachel POV
"Hi" I said. "Hi it's nice to meet you" the kirbys said. I saw Billy. "Hi Billy" I said. "Hey Rachel" he said as his cheeks turned bright pink. A waiter came over and asked what I wanted to drink. "I'll have a gin and Tonic please" I said. She smiled and nodded. Everyone looked at me wide eyes. "What" I said. "I just can't believe how grown up you are already Rachel. It's been what 7 years since Jurassic Park. You were 14 and your what 21 and you dyed your hair." my dad said. I smiled and nodded. The waiter brought my drink. I thanked her and gave her a tip." so we have permission to fly over Isla Sorna." Paul said. I almost chocked on my drink. "I'm sorry what." I said. "Yeah and we wanted to ask if you three would love to join us" I looked at my dad. He was trying to reason with them and say no. When Mr. Kirby pulled out a check book. "So Dr. Grant what's it going to be" Paul said. My dad nodded. "Will you Rachel be joining us" Amanda asked me. I nodded. "Well see you tomorrow." the kirbys said. We said bye to eat h other I got in my car and went home I made sure pack clothes for the trip. After finished packing I got changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.