How They Comfort You

scenario:

You just saw your mom get turned into a zombie.

When you get back to the school you quickly get checked for bites and go to your room.

When {insert boy/girl here} walks by to tell you its dinner time, he/she hears your muffled sobs.

♥ Ethan ♥

Ethan, this sweet bean, knocks softly on your door. When you don't answer he slowly enters the room. He sees you curled in a ball on your makeshift bed. He slowly makes his way over to you,

"(Y/N)?"

You slowly look over at him wiping your tears, he sits down next to you carefully and pulls your head into his lap, softly stroking your (H/L) (H/C) hair, while whispering reassuring words to you.

♥ Zion ♥

When he hears your sobs he doesn't knock, he opens the door and closes it quickly behind him. When he sees you curled into a ball on your makeshift bed, he holds back tears (cause we all know Zions a soft boi). he runs over and puts you into a tight, loving, embrace, kissing your forehead telling you it will all be okay.

"Let it all out (Y/N), I'm here, nothing will hurt you now."

He'll crack a couple of crappy dad jokes to try and make you laugh.

♥ Harry ♥

Harry would hear your sobs and knock on the door softly, "(Y/N)?"

he would crack the door open and peek his head in.

Once he saw you curled up crying on your makeshift bed he would walk over calmly and ask what's wrong.

"(Y/N), Love, what's wrong?" concern clear in his voice,

when you tell him what's wrong he will tell you reassuring words and hold you till you calm down.

♥ Eugene ♥

When he hears your sobs he'll walk in and make a joke about it,

"you really that hungry?" when he realizes that its something serious he'll get softer and let you cry on his shoulder. He will rub your back and play with your hair to comfort you.

♥ Lawrence ♥

Once he hears you crying he will charge in and ask you why your crying, when he understands he doesn't have to kill anyone he will free you of patrols and night watches for the next few days, and cuddle you the rest of the night, whispering words of reassurance.

♥ Judy ♥

When Judy hears your sobs she will walk in, a sad smile on her face.

She'll crack jokes and try to cheer you up if that doesn't work she"ll cuddle with you and sing lullabies to you.

(yes I have a headcanon that Judy can sing 😤)

{ 439 words }

Hope you enjoyed reader~chan!