[chapter 2]

[after the crash and you passing out:]

when you woke up, you felt something soft under you and on you you looked around only moving you eyes you saw a blue man talking to Ava you tried to listen to the conversation but failed only hearing muffled and low sounds, you saw some kind of red liquid coming out of Ava's mouth after that you saw her running to the other room in the house, you smelled a forest fire like sent, you saw the blue skinned man rush over with a pillow to the ground you couldn't see that much so you got up a bit hoping that the man wont notice you, the man looked at you and rushed over to you, you got scared and sat up quickly "hey! don't worry! i won't hurt you!" the man said nodded "my name is Gil, your ship crashed right in front of my house!" he said smiling softly "i'm y/n.. y/n l/n" you said "ah! nice to meet you y/n!" Gil said happily, you smiled and looked behind him and saw Maggie basically glaring at you, Gil noticed and looked behind him and also saw Maggie "oh! so you're also awake" Gil went to Maggie, they both talked, then he shot up looking at you and Maggie "would you girls like some tea?" i nodded and sat on the side of the bed "sure!" Maggie said, she was obviously crushing on Gil, Gil went to his kitchen and started to make tea, you got up and stretched, you felt eyes glaring on you, you looked at Maggie and she mad at you "whats the problem? why are you mad?" you asked her, she just scoffed and looked away "would you like honey in your tea?" you heard Gil yell from the kitchen "yes please!" you and Maggie said, "i'll put honey on 'your' tea~" you heard Maggie say while she showed her boobs, you just blushed lightly and went to the kitchen watching Gil "take a seat!" he said to you, you nodded and sat down on a chair he gave you brown looking tea, you took it "so um Gil, you live here alone?" Maggie asked "yep!" Gil answered"and your 16...17 years old?" "17 actually" "oh! me too!" you said smiling, Maggie looked at you "you're only four years older than i am! and you have a house and everything..." she said sitting next to you "well it's sort of my house; this is a planet for titan's trainees. this house was only assigned to me to study in, i'll be leaving it all behind today I've completed my yo know"Gil said "training?" you asked "medical training; i'll become a doctor today for titan's army" Gil answered "army? i though titan was that corporation that bought everyone out" Maggie said " yeah, don't they own at least half of the universe?" you asked tilting your head slightly "don't be silly! he's not a business! titan is a way of life!" Gil said, which left you and Maggie confused "ah, i'm sorry i forgot that some people are still ignorant." Gil smiled looking at you both, giving you a book "perhaps you should read this!" you both begin to read "wow, i didn't know this titan guy was so...um..." "amazing? miraculous? inspiring?" Gil cute her off "eeee- yeeeaaaah...! dang, those were all the words i was about to say..." Maggie said awkwardly, which almost made you laugh "he is truly a magnificent being, titan is the source of all life, you know, including you and i, he's always watching over the universe and all its lifeforms" Gil kept talking about titan while Maggie was completely red "if what you say is true..then...titan really is amazing, so being a follower or a soldier is like.. a job helping him witch work or what?" both Gil and Maggie were talking about titan which made you loose interest, you kept listening for them both until Gil asked something "by the way I've been meaning to ask you a question; what is the story witch you four exactly? i couldn't get you friend what's her name..." Gil was thinking "Ava?" you answered "yes that's right, Ava" he smiled looking at you "Ava is still alive...?" Maggie said in a quite angry tone "she's been hiding in the restroom in case you guys were wondering" Gil said looking away worried "of course of all people that idiot would survive a crash" Maggie said frustrated "you and Ava aren't friends?" Gil asked "we all were classmates on one of titans reeducation planet, Maggie and Ave aren't friends though" you answered "its nice meeting others that chose a titan school! even tough she mentioned it 'sucked'?" Gil asked you "well, we didn't actually chose to go, titan industries bought our last planet and re located everyone" you answered "he housed all the kids on a schooling planet to teach us about his work...though no one really paid attention, it was awful and boring" Maggie added "th- though your school sounded a lot nicer!! compared to the one he made us move to-" Maggie said quickly "so..you four ran away?" Gil asked "n-no well here's what actually happened:...that guy on the ground... i think his name was Odin? were in class and..next thing i know i'm waking up CLAIMING that he was saving us, he said our planet was taken by scavengers but-" "scavengers! i should have known as much, do you know if your families are safe?" Gil said cutting Maggie off "well like i said... all the kids were relocated, Ava, y/n and i were separated from our parents and raised in the school, we haven't seen them sense" Maggie answered, i did not care the only thing i was paying attention to is Odin waking up "oh... i see...s-surely titan has taken good care of them!" Gil said nervously "heh..yeah..maybe" Maggie laughed looking away from Gil " though i was really little when were all relocated, i don't remember my parents..i think Ava was hoping to find parents...not that they would have wanted to see her.." Maggie said, they kept on talking while you were watching Odin get up, he was looking at a leaf from Maggie's branch, all of a sudden you heard Maggie beg.

she was begging about becoming a follower, you didn't care about it one bit, you kept watching Odin until he looked at our direction, you instantly looked away, Gil got up and went to a cabin pulling a booze like drink, "hah! titan even has his own brand of booze, that's great! is there enough for the three of us?"Maggie he poured her a cup of it , the Gil looked at me "do you want a cup" he asked you denied not wanting to get drunk, after that you heard a hit on the table, you jumped looking at who it was, it was obviously Odin, he put a leaf on the table "finally awake! how are you feeling? i guess that leaf was stuck to you, huh?" Gil asked Odin, i saw Maggie flipping Odin off, which made you laugh a bit.

"ship...? m-m...my ship?" Odin asked "yes...the one you crashed in my front yard, remember?" Gil answered, Odin ran out, you followed him "ohh no.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled which made you laugh "no no no no no no WH-WHYY!!!!!!" he panicked he was searching for something muttering you just watched laughing a bit, he took his coat from a hanging branch he was looking for something, you saw a ring falling to the ground and picked it up, it got snatched away from me before you even saw it "wh-what are you doing with th-th-that?" he said looking mad "i just saw it and wanted to give you it.." you backed away getting scared of him, he sighed and sat on a branch opening his book, i just sat next to him looking around "what is that book about?" you asked him "its just a s-sketch book.." he said not lifting an eye from his book you just watched him draw, after that you saw Ava walking around, you just watched her.

she walked backwards and tripped on Odin's foot, you tried to help her up "h-hey..it's the stowaway..." Odin said looking at Ava, they stared at each other "you look awful did you land in a ditch or what?" he asked, after that he was looking at her chest, it looked weird, it looked like a drawer "wait a second, what am i looking at here..." Odin said pointing at her chest, Ava gasped "absolutely nothin'!!" she said "you shouldn't point at a girls chest or talk about it, perv" you said looking kinda pissed "im not a p-pervert i was just asking her because i-i-it looked weird!" he answered "you shouldn't say that too! its offending!" you and Odin argued while Ava was watching.

[so the update is much earlierbecausei was exited;-;
-red]