Chapter-1

It's a 3 Shots Story :)
Fangirl is bad or good .? An different kind of Fangirl here. Do read and let me know your reviews. Let me warn you before only that girl, She is crazy okay.

Note : Please kind excuse me for mistakes if I have done.

Enjoy Reading

A Fangirl's Pov:
Before I talk further let me introduce myself. Hi, I'm Arpitha Desai, an MBA + LLB student.
Right I'm in my classroom sitting beside my Best Friend Miss.Gujan Malhotra. We and the whole class waiting for our Business Management Mam to come. After 15mins our Father of this Institution -
St. Michael Law and Commerce College. He enters and announces that our mam be not be teaching for us from now as new Professor is assigned temporarily to teach us.

Woow we go half today. I told my friend that I can't spend time roaming today as I have to accompany my Father to a Buisness Party. Such a boring parties man I can't explain but not to ignore the facts that many handsome guys will be there too and I hope he isn't coming tonight as I can't face him directly .! ~Wink*

Reaching my home after having 2hours nap before getting ready.
After 2hours : I wore red velvet gown kind with minimal make up. Gosh I have no interest in grabbing unnecessary attention from anyone out there. I got a message from my dad asking me to come down. Mom isn't coming as she isn't least interest in party stuff like me ;) ~ like mother like daughter.

As we enter into the big mansion of Mr.Roy's is see the hell lot of crowd oh my god. Feeling weird to be around but I can't disappoint my dad for my selfish reasons. Mr. Roy comes with his wife and daughter. Me and his daughter (Suranjana Roy ) went to talk with each other as we are friends but studying different collage and different course.

Convo: ( Arpitha - Ar and Suranjana -Suru)
Suru - Tonight I cant wait for your reactions ( Smiling and excited )
Ar- Why so, is there something going to happen suru .?(confused)
Suru- yes yes, your idol ll is here already and I can't wait to see if you comes in front you how will you react (teasing her)
Ar- What he is already here(panicking looking here and there to find him) ohh shut I don't make a fool out of me. He isn't here okay and if he is there I ll not show him my Fangirling side obviously.
Suru- Why yaar, don't you admir and love him. What's the issue now.?(irritated)
Ar-He isn't any actor that I can go in front of him show my crazy self asking for a selfie and autograph. Dude he is freaking CEO of Oberoi's Industry and Hotels around the world.
Suru-Shut up okay.. your scared to face him that's it .. I'm not going to hear anything and That's the end of discusssion.
At- Suru yaar listen.. lis..

Host- Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Sorry to interrupt your conversations but since we know parties can't be called a party without a couple dance. Please join the dance for the songs played and yes yes don't forget to where a mask kept in side table. Thank you

Ar-ohh god this what I didn't wanted.
Suru-Ohh there you gotta chance you stupid girl.
Ar- what makes you think I ll dance with, he isn't mad to ask me out of everyone in this party.So stop thinking nonsense.