Final Chapter

It was my turn to introduce hi. He was me is shocking and turned into evil smirk. I knew what he is thinking, shit man.. he stood up walking towards me. This is hell making me nervous.

Me: Good morning sir, I'm Arpitha Desai.
Him: Beautiful.. ( what did he just say) he coughed and suddenly changed his sentence ;
i mean nice name dear.. sit next.

Bell rang and I pack my things I don't know I was controlling not to look at him but whenever I tired to look, he caught me right there. Argh bad luck isn't it.

Fangirling doesn't have to be with only actors or from film industry only it can be towards business man too. I'm diehard fan of his alas I'm not lucky to get a selfie or autograph like fans does with their idols as he isnt any actor or singer or sport but a Businessman :(

I was going out of the class but sir called me. I turned towards him looking at him.
Me: Yes sir.
He moved towards the door that's when I saw no one there in class, leaving me alone with him. What is happening.. my legs starting shivering after looking at him closing the door.

What is he up to.. I looked down not wanted to look at him and He came and stood behind me.
Him: Well well we'll, my dearest student here we go, we meet again hu.! ( I didn't dare to look at his face or else I ll.. is sh don't get wrong ideas okay)
I felt his hot breath near my face and heard his hucky sharp tone .. my heart beat skipped having him to close my Fangirl was jumping in joy but me I shivered not Becoz I'm scare because he is being near me as no guy till date was close as him.
Him: When I'm talking to you, better listen and look at my face ( held my wrist turned me to face him ) ohh hell noo wooah he is so dominanting towards me.

I looked at him and that happened which I didn't wanted to do .. I saw his eyes which hypothesised me in his magical eyes. I was so lost that I didn't know when kissed my cheeks. That brought me out of thoughts and this was least expected from him.

Him: Drooling over me huh.! I know I'm Hot sweetheart. But you know yesterday you pushed yesterday in front all the people. I ll not leave you dear so easily. I shall see you tomorrow.
(He had ego problem too.. hmm he is definitely imperfectly perfect) I turned towards him .. he wasn't there..
Since then everyday he gave punishment for one or others reasons.. to satisfy his ego for what I have been doing. I never expected this from the person I love and admired but still I'm his fan for his work and personality he carries around.

It's been 1 week it's been continued it hurts alott when punishes and scolded me in front of other classmates. Today was the last day of him being in my college I'm glad and sad too. I skipped his class wantedly and went to backyard of the college to hide and enjoy me time alone. I had been using phone stalking his id, saw couple of pics of him with years. My heart hurts to see him with others but knowing reality I'm just a normal Fangirl and to know a normal student who he met in a party unknowingly. Tear filled with my eyes , all set to fall down.

To every Fangirl knows their limits and knows the reality that idol idol couldn't be more than a crush or love that's it. Why .? Is that kind of a rule ..is there any rule that Fangirl isn't allowed to be more a Fangirl.
Anyone can be your fan, your parents, friends, people .. for your  work but that doesn't bound you with rules and regulations to fall in love with your idol isn't .?

Him: So your here.. huh.?
I heard a voice made me wipe my tears and looked at him shockingly. How did he manage to find me. Why did he even tried to find me firstly..
Me: sir I wasn't feeling well so I skipped your class.
( I don't want him to shout at me now as it's last day.. I ll miss him and his punishments too) He came near me and held my arms

Him: Are you Alright.? What's the matter.. you look dull.( he cares for me that made me eyes tear up again .. he continued)
Isshh .. are you okay, why are you crying.?
He cupped my face asked me softly ( this soft natures of his making me fall for him even more ..

I'm a Fangirl I shouldn't behave like stupid my brain warmed me.. but my heart allowed to say him something.. which I don't think I ever meet him after and say it)
Me: I am..
Him: Yea you are ..? ( questioning and worried look)
Me: I .. I like you .!

His hand slipped from my face ..he starred at me shockingly but suddenly his expressions changed into hard ( did I do any mistake.. shit I shouldn't have said it)
Him: How dare you say this huh.?
He held me arms heads pulling towards him.. ( I starting uttering sorry in low voice)
Him: why didn't you say this before .. how dare you say this now .?
Wait what does he mean by that
His eyes turned soft and he held my waist. It gave me goosebumps ..
Him: Why didn't you tell me before ..you liked me ( I couldn't say I loved him , I'm glad I alteast told him this) I made up my mind say him few things.

Me: I'm bound by few things that doesn't let cross my limits. I would like to say is.. I admire you and your work. I feel genuinely blessed to have you as my professor. That party night I had no intentions to push you  away. But I wasn't thinking properly.. everything happened all of the sudden that's y.
I'm sorry sir .!

He look at me with a smile and I too smiled at him brightly
Him: So that means you like me or have crush isnt it .? ( small smirk appeared on his face) but tell me one thing, you like  me as Ceo or as Professor .?

Me.: Nahh i admire as both but I liked you not your profession or your looks Sir but instead I like for being you sir.
He pulled me into hug as I finished saying.. he also kissed my forehead and my cheeks.
.
.
.

After that beautiful day I never met him or seen him in parties as he shift to London. I only saw him on newspapers and tv news or magazines.
He was my first crush and my last love.
I ll always be fangirling him forever .!
A Happy tears ;')

                                     ~ THE END ~

Author Note: Let me know your beautiful reviews I'm sorry if you ever find autocorrection with some words.. I hope you all liked it atleast thank you so much for reading this story ♥️✨🌸