1- Random Dude

This is a world filled with normal and average people, they all do the same things and everyone follows a certain time schedule. The government requires "Perfection" when it comes to everyone in town, we all must dress the same and try to not speak up for ourselves.
====
In A Apartment Complex Somewhere in the Middle of the City-

  The loud sounds of pots and pans falling as a grown woman runs through a kitchen and up stairs, trying to speedily put on her shoes whilst running and nearly falling down the steep stairs.
===
???: RD- I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP HONEYYY!!
Rd(?): Alright mother!! One moment. (He yawns as he sluggishly puts on his shoes, a lot slower compared to the woman who was clearly in a rush)
???: IMMA NEED YOU TO GO FASTER THAN THAT!! YOU HAVE SCHOOOLLL!!!! (She shouts as she speedily runs into her room- Getting on her sorta messy makeup)
RD(?): Hah...Oh...That exists!! (He lets out wheeze laughter and gets on his uniform and fixes his hair)
???: DON'T YOU BE JOKING AROUND WITH ME MISTER! I HAVE A CHANCLA WITH  Y O U R  NAME ON IT! (She shouts and grabs her purse)
====
RD walks out his room, his striped purple backpack sticking out compared to all the other colors around him.
His mother was already waiting at the door for him, impatiently tapping her foot on the ground while he slowly walks down the stairs. Grinning because he KNOWS he is annoying her.

His mother and RD walk to a red car- well- it was the only car like that around the neighborhood, nearly every house had the same car (gray cars), the same house, the same gardens outside the house- Well....Everyone except for RD. He would always be bullied for it, like hell- They'd never give him a break about it...
====
AT SCHOOL...
====
They finally arrive at school, people CLEARLY waiting for the "Random Freak" to arrive. Grins and snickers came from nearly every student in the school. RD slowly and cautiously walks out the car. Once he does, his mother speeds down the road- DID THIS GURL EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!
RD just sighs, looking at all the weird and almost devilish stares coming from everyone else, hah...You should've seen the teachers' faces. They all shook their heads in disappointment as he slowly walked into school.
    A large and rather muscular boy stood at the end of the hall, devilishly smirking at the random boy.
He then pins him to the locker.
====
???: Sup freak...
RD: H-Heyyyyyyy Terrence. . .
Terrence: You dont deserve to say my name....IT MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY SICK...Hah! You make me sound like a freak as well (He loudly laughs whilst also slowly pinning RD onto the locker a bit harder)
RD: U-Uhm....You're k-kinda....Hardening y-your gri
(He was interrupted by a sucker punch to the face, blood slowly went down his face)
Terrence: Hey! I'm just making you stand out more!! Blood will CLEARLY help, dontcha think?!
(Tears just went down RD's face as he pushes Terrence away and running off, Terrence's loud and deep laugh echoing throughout the halls)
==END OF EP 1==

"Joke stories are fun, especially only when ONLY two people get why this is a thing-"
-YourPalIdk

544 words-