𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝔁: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓨𝓲𝓯𝓯 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

This is the story of how the beloved "Yiff" found love.

We follow the character "Chair" as they find true love, in the least expected place. 

Chair entered the bar with fire in his eyes, and a hunkering for grog. The smell of Blood, brass, and cheap beer filled the air around them. It was a familiar smell paired with the clattering of chairs, and raised voices. They placed themself at the barstool they sat in every time they stepped in. They waved to the bartender, signaling them over to order the usual. They looked to their right and noticed a new face.

"Hey there, the name's Chair." They said as they gazed into this new person's eyes.

"H-hey, my name's y/n..." They said awkwardly. Another burly man then came over and sat himself right next to y/n.

"Hey, who's this, babe?" The man asked.

"Oh, this is Chair." y/n explained.

"Why the fuck does he look like a demented owl?" The man jeered.

"... My name's Chair, n-nice to meet you." Chair said, slightly annoyed.

"Alright, well this fucking furry is creeping me out." The man said, slightly offput.

"But, we just ordered our drinks-" y/n attempted, but was cut off by the man's yelling.

"Sugartits, let's get outta here!" He sneered.

"Fine!" y/n yelled back. As the man walked out, y/n slipped Chair a note. Chair waited for y/n and his manchild of a boyfriend to leave, as the light shined on the bar floor, as they opened the door to leave. The note read: "(202)-555-0114, 1328 Pinewood Ave. 11 PM." Chair closed the note. and slipped it into his pocket.

3 Hours Later:

Chair brings their car to a stop right outside the address. A familiar "You have arrived at your destination" chimes through the car speakers. They open their door, and step out to a wind chilling their spine. They flap their hood over their furry head and walk towards the Front door of the house. They hesitated, then gave a swift rap at the door. A couple seconds passed. No noise, or open door. They knocked again slowly, and in no time at all, the door swung open. Inside, he found y/n, leaning against the door frame wearing nothing but a tank top, and a set of booty shorts.

"Hey there, cutie" y/n said with ferocity.

"D-don't you have a boyfriend?" Chair asked with a puzzled expression.

"I'm gonna break up with the dick soon anyway, so what'll we do this evening, m'yiff?" He asked in a joking manor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: Kantavu, in Collaboration with Oikavi
Thumbnail by: TasDraws (DeviantArt)

Sorry this part took so long, I literally woke Oikavi up with a call at 5 in the morning, and antagonized her with the fading memory of whatever the fuck this piece of art is.