the restaurant

hii! i know i haven't wrote anything in like two years but i've decided why not!

                               billies pov-

im still on tour and this shit is exhausting. don't get me wrong i love my fans and everyone but i miss her. most of my shows i find myself fantasizing about her and just thinking about her in general. i forgot that today we have to go out with finneas and claudia so we won't have a lot of time to ourselves. finneas insisted we go to some fancy ass restaurant all together as a double date and i hate saying no so i just agreed and said it was a good idea. dumbest idea ever, i haven't seen her in two days because i've been so busy on tour. and now the only chance i get to see her is around him. he's amazing but i'd rather spend time alone with her. i know she's going to look amazing though. right now i'm dressing up trying to look half decent because since this place is fancy i have to look like i give a fuck.

i know i look good damn

i know i look good damn. i have to get to the restaurant in 30 minutes but i'm 45 minutes away... guess i'll just speed there.
(45 minutes later)
damn it im late but i hope they're not mad. i had just pulled up to the restaurant and i can see them all waiting outside for me. although i wasn't paying attention to anyone but her. she looked so gorgeous i couldn't stop smiling. god i got so lucky. i got out of my car and started walking towards them. "HIIII BABYY!!" i hear her yell as she starts running towards me. "hi my love you look so beautiful!" i say to her as she runs into my arms and puts her arms around my neck. "you also look stunning." she said admiring me. " you know you're late right?" finneas said as be both went to go walk into the restaurant. "shut up smartass i sped too i don't know how i was." i think this restaurant is too fancy for us. they have big chandeliers and you actually have to take an elevator to get to it. i could tell she was happy to see me because she wouldn't let go of me. i love when she's clingy. she's had her arms wrapped around my waist since we've walked in here. as soon as the elevator opens she says "me and billie will be right back text me where the table is," and grabbed my arm and took us into the family bathroom. "well hi" i said staring into her beautiful eyes. she didn't even hesitate to start to kiss me and lock the door. "fuck i missed you so much" she says as she puts my hands on her waist. the kissing turned more from passionate to more rough and sloppy. i want her so bad but i don't know how sanitary this bathroom is and that shit lowkey grosses me out but for her i don't care. "baby i want you so bad right now" i say "i want you more" she whispered in my ear then continuing to kiss my neck. i put my hands on her neck and pinned her against the wall. i started to kiss down her neck. i picked her up and put her on the sink. i unbuttoned her pants and paused and looked at her for consent. she nodded her head yes and kissed me as i started to slip my hand down her pants. i rubbed her clit through her underwear and she tightened her grip on my arm and moaned. i could already feel how wet she was. i moved my fingers behind her underwear and kept rubbing her clit. i was worried somebody was going to hear us but i said fuck it let them. "baby i want you inside me" she said and she took my arm and moved it down. "if you insist my love" i said as i slipped my fingers inside of her. she was so fucking wet it was so hot. she was moaning so loud, "quiet down baby i don't want to get kicked out" i cover her mouth with my other hand. i hit every spot i knew makes her weak. she had her arms around me and she was practically melting in my arms. "faster..please" she begged and i listened. i could feel where she was tensing up. she kept trying to kiss my neck but she kept moaning it was so cute. i know i already said this but i'm so lucky to have her. her moans are so pretty. "mmm... i think i'm gonna cum" she said and i stopped. "what are you doing baby i was so close" she asked as i picked her up and stood her up. i pulled her pants down and kissed down her stomach. i started eating her out and she tried to keep standing but i had to help hold her up. her legs were starting to shake and she couldn't breathe. she just grabbed my hair and moaned. she was enjoying herself i could tell. "baby right there i'm coming" she exhaled and i went faster. "good girl." i said as she came. i kissed back up her stomach until our lips met. "i missed you so much," she said blushing. i got her dressed up again and took her and and walked out of the bathroom.