part one

Jimin was leaning up against the wall in the practice room watching the others as they practiced. The choreography they were practicing was driving Jimin insane...well.. watching Hobi was driving Jimin insane.

Jimin couldn't help it, but his eyes kept shifting over to Hobi

Jimin couldn't help it, but his eyes kept shifting over to Hobi. Jimin has always had feelings for Hobi. In the beginning he blew it off as a crush like he may have had in high school, but as the years went by Hobi became more and more gorgeous if that is even possible.

Hobi radiated sex, plain and simple. He radiated dominance in the way he dances and raps. Jimin kept imagining how that dominance would likely have him on his knees in no time flat. Jimin kept his eyes locked onto Hobi's, not even realizing just how long he was staring at him until Hobi's eyes met his own. Jimin looked away for a second, but his eyes then drifted back to Hobi's. Hobi then noticed Jimin's dark, lustful gaze and it was focused on him. 

That look made Hobi pause

That look made Hobi pause. Jimin felt daring, maybe stupid, but daring all the same. Jimin slowly licked his plump lips, his eyes never leaving Hobi's. 

Hobi raised an eyebrow at Jimin.

" Hobi, come check this out really quick," Namjoon yelled as he sat down on the floor opposite where Jimin was standing. Hobi quickly looked over at Namjoon and walked over to him. Namjoon held up his phone, asking Hobi to look over some recorded choreography.

Jimin's eyes trailed down Hobi's neck, his chest, then back up to his face again. Hobi looked like he was carved from marble – handsome, ethereal. Jimin literally wanted to lick him from head to toe.

Jimin shifted slightly, feeling a rise in his cock as he watched him. Hobi was leaning against the wall looking at Namjoon's phone, but he kept glancing over at Jimin with a look that was predatory.

Hobi is the devil.

Hobi's eyes locked again with Jimin's. His gaze trailed down towards Jimin's crotch and while no one could see Jimin's impending erection of doom (thank god he wore loose pants) Hobi wasn't stupid. Hobi saw Jimin shifting back and forth, his face flushed. Hobi's kept his eyes on Jimin's, and there was a dominance in that look that Hobi had, and all of a sudden any bravery Jimin felt went out the window.. Jimin went into full blown gay panic mode.