Chapter 31:

"I'm crazy", I whispered as a tear fell onto my pillow. His arms tightened as he shook his head "No, no baby no.. that doesn't mean that I don't love you". "You said you hated me", "I'm so sorry. You shouldn't love me, I've done wrong too many times, and you still want to work things out with me, but I can never get my shit together. How could you love me?", He asked quietly pressing his lips gently against shoulders. "I.. I don't know Austin. I just love you, as bad as it hurts me to be with you, I know that I am truly happy with you. I just wish you would stop mistreating me". "I know, I know you do, but I'm working on it baby. I'm trying to build myself into a better man for you", he whispered. I didn't reply, I just turned over facing him cupping his face with my hands, "I hate that I love you". His lips slightly curved upwards as he slowly leaned in connecting his plush lips with mine. Our lips moved in sync as his soft hands roamed my body. The kiss was getting heated, but we weren't trying to swallow each other's faces when our kiss usually gets steamy. This time it was different, I wasn't turned on by the way he looked and sounded it was the way he finally opened up to me about how he really felt. Lately I've craved more than just the good sex we occasionally have, I wanted something more than just sex. Our breaths got a bit heavy so I pulled away gently and whispered "Make love to me".
The night was filled with lots of kisses, tossing, turning, moaning, and laughing. We enjoyed each other, and out all the times we have had sex I have never experienced this with him, or anyone else, until now.
"Austin no!", I laughed rolling off the bed. "Ouch" Austin giggled, "Get up here beautiful". I smiled breathing a bit heavy crawling back into bed, "I love you so much" I said quietly snuggling up against his torso. "I love you too Ariel", "I'll see you when I wake up?" I asked looking up at Austin. He nodded his head "Yes, I promise"

A/N

YES YES YES this is a partially inspired chapter. I've been having tons of ideas lately too sooooo possibly more updates(;
Btw tell me if they're are any mistakes and I'll fix it as fast as I can
xx toocutemahone