PART 38

Sidharth was standing at the door, eyes red with rage, both hands clenched in fists, veins popping out showing the extreme anger rushing through his body. His eyes roamed in the room and there at the centre of the room his dark red eyes met her innocent eyes filled with tears. Both looked into each other's eyes with love, care, pain, extreme pain....pain which they felt in last few hours, pain which they felt when they were away from each other, when they were craving to see each other, to feel each other close, to be in each other's embrace, pain which their hearts felt to meet each other. Sidharth's eyes were showing how much helpless he felt when she was not with him, how much his heart pained when she was away from him, how he was dying every moment without her, how scared he was for her, how much he was craving to feel her in his arms, close to his heart. He didn't realise when his eyes filled with tears. Both were looking into each other's eyes conveying their each feeling which they were feeling deep inside their hearts. Sidharth was looking at her with so much love as he saw his baby after almost 5 hours. Shehnaaz was looking at him with love and pain, her eyes were showing her love, her love for him, she was so happy that his love had found her, he had found his baby, his love and that thought filled her heart more with immense love for him and then her tears.....her tears were showing her pain which she felt in last few hours. Her eyes were showing her every emotion to him. Both were looking into each other's eyes when his eyes moved little down from her eyes and his heart broke seeing blood near her lips. He felt extreme pain in his heart seeing her pain. His eyes moved down again and the anger which was converted into pain few moments ago.....again rushed in his veins. His hands were again clenched into fists and eyes were again dark red with anger. Seeing her all tied up with a chair mercilessly and her pale face made him extreme angry. He was ready to kill that bastard.

Sidharth's eyes moved from her to that jerk, that bloody shit who was standing near the bed and was looking at both of them with anger seeing them lost in each other. He looked at sidharth and the next moment sidharth was standing infront of him. He didn't realize when he reached up to him from the door. He forgot to breath for a moment seeing sidharth just infront of him looking at him with extreme anger. Before he could understand anything, he was at the floor. His nose was bleeding with sidharth's just one punch. He lost his senses for few seconds. Sidharth hold his shirt collar and made him stand again. He looked at sidharth and the very next second one more punch on his jaw and he was out of his senses but sidharth's anger didn't calm even a bit. He hold his neck from behind and banged his head with the edge of the bed. Abhinav's head started bleeding but it didn't effect both of them. Neither sidharth nor shehnaaz felt even a little bad for him. Shehnaaz didn't say a single word to sidharth. She wanted sidharth to punish him for his deeds. She herself wanted to punish him but her sidharth was fulfilling her wish that too much better.

Abhinav was lying on the floor with his hands on his head. Sidharth went near him and kicked him in his stomach making him wince in pain. Sidharth kicked him two three times nd then again hold his collar and made him stand. Abhinav couldn't stand on his feet. He was taking the support of bed to stand still. Sidharth looked at him with his dangerously red eyes. He hold his jaw with his right hand and with the left hand he was holding his collar. Sidharth was looking at him like he would kill him right there and spoke in a dangerously calm voice- you are so gone....... Professor and gave a tight puch on his right eye. He was about to fell down but sidharth hold his shirt and again punched him on his face.....he was punching him continuously making his face red covered with blood. Sidharth was hitting him like a mad made ready to kill him. He was ready to kill him for hurting his shehnaaz, his baby girl whom he loved with all his heart. Shehnaaz realised that he wasn't in his senses. She realised she needed to stop sidharth or else he would lend up in trouble. She immediately called him a loud....... Sidharth.

Listening his baby's voice, his shehnaaz's voice, which he was craving to hear from so long bring him back to his senses. He looked at abhinav who was half dead till now. He instantly left his shirt and abhinav fell on the floor. Sidharth turned back and looked at his shehnaaz who was looking at him with teary eyes and was pressing her lips to control her tears. Sidharth immediately ran towards her and kneeled down infront of her. He fastly freed her hands and then her lags. The moment she was completely free, sidharth hold her left hand and pulled her in his lap. Sidharth was now sitting on the floor with shehnaaz in his lap. He wrapped his one hand around her waist and kept his other hand on her cheek. Shehnaaz's both hands were on his shoulders. Both were looking into each other's eyes. Their eyes were filled with tears conveying their feelings. Shehnaaz softly spoke- sidharth and the next moment sidharth embraced her in his protective arms crushing her fragile body in his chest.