Hikaru X Kaoru- Together forever part 2

Kaoru's POV 

What caused me to wake, I think, was the feeling of cold hands upon my warm sides; when I opened my eyes just a bit I noticed that Hikaru, my twin I harboured secret feelings for, was waking me up.  

"Five more minutes," I groaned and snuggled stubbornly back into the covers, closing my eyes. 

"It's me, silly!" The voice of my twin confirmed that it was indeed him, 

"get up! We have to get to school." He added with a small yawn and I shot up like a rocket, 

"why didn't the maids wake us up?!" I asked frantically, shooting out of bed and stretching. Right after I said that our twin maids walked into the room with identical smiles on their faces. One thing good about having twin maids when you're a twin is it makes you feel like you're not the only twin in this world. "Hikaru, could you let go now? Your hands are freezing!" I sighed as my twin did what I told him and, after dismissing the maids, I stood up and went to my wardrobe. I started to dress myself as my twin responded, 

"cause I just showered, silly." That was when I noticed that my arm was wet from his touch, and that that wetness had caused my shirt sleeve to be wet, too. My lips curled up in a smile; I was glad Hikaru was okay, if he wasn't I'd be sitting at his grave at that very moment, unable to do anything but blame myself. 

Hikaru's POV 

Kaoru has been acting strange lately, it's almost as if he was a lost puppy looking for a home. It was strange, he'd never acted like this before, and since I was his twin I knew something was wrong, I could sense it in my own heart. All I could do was hope to find out what was wrong soon. 

Kaoru's POV

As me and my twin walked to the host club, Hikaru's breathing gradually grew heavier at a fast pace and it was worrying me half to death, "Hikaru, are you alright?!"

"I'm fine," my twin assured me as he looked at me, to which I sighed in relief, although I suspected he was lying. When we made it to the Host Club every girl approached us and asked us both if we were okay (they couldn't tell us apart) because they heard about the car accident, which followed with my twin claiming to all the girls that he was just fine and no one needed to worry. At lunch I watched my twin I loved so very much, more than a twin should love his twin, as he asked the lunch ladies to give him lunch C.

As soon as he sat down beside me he began to eat ravenously, like a starved puppy; his stomach was damaged from the accident which caused me to be surprised at the fact he could still eat and walk without too much trouble. In fact, he'd never eaten better in his life. 

"So, Kaoru, how are things going with Hikaru. Is he any better 

than before?" Haruhi asked me as she sat across from us with a lunch she must have packed at home. As my twin continued to eat, oblivious to the presence of both me and Haruhi, we continued to converse, 

"he's breathing heavy, he's limping and he occasionally coughs up blood. But other than that, just peachy." I sighed, my voice dripping with sarcasm as I looked across to my friend, who stood up, walked around to my side of the table and hugged me gently, much to my surprise, 

"that must be awful, knowing how much you care for one another," I sat in her embrace, taking in her words and contemplating whether or not to hug back. 

"Daddy said no hugging the devil twins Haruhi!" Tamaki said, giving the girl he harboured such obvious feeling for a stern look; I couldn't tell if it was mocked or not. Upon hearing him call us the 'devil twins' again, I got a little mad. In my eyes it was more of my beautiful twin being a sexy little devil and me being an innocent angel. After all, I was the victim of the 'punishment games' we played alone some times. Seemingly finished with his meal, my twin stumbled to his feet (with my assistance). I feared he'd yell at me for allowing the girl's embrace, but luckily he yelled at Tamaki for calling us 'Devils' again. 

Hikaru's POV~ 

Temptation to beat up the idiotic father figure of the club we so loved flowed through my soul, but if I were to do so I'd be in trouble with said Host Club, and perhaps shunned. I needed to cool my carrot top, and that was when someone slightly tugged my uniform. (A/N: this is an OC of mine, so please don't say 'the twins don't have a sister', because it is an OC. Just puttin' that out there) "hm??" I spun round to see my sister Ageha, bright eyes shining clearer than water, she smirked and reached up to whisper in my ear, her deep red locks tickling me and causing me to giggle,

"if you wanna mess with Suoh, you mess with Haruhi." After contemplating I glanced at my brother, 

"are you alright with this, Kaoru?" And when I turned to my twin he was mimicking my smirk. After that I think I completely lost my marbles. And so, in the middle of the f*cking lunch hall I pinned Haruhi, the girl who was such a good friend of mine and my twin's, to the ground and as if sensing that something bad would happen, Tamaki began to pace backwards and forwards, his watchful eye never leaving me and the girl he loved beneath me, pinned in my strong grip. Everyone around us stared at the situation, growing wide-eyed as I removed the (now they knew the truth) girl's trousers teasingly, leaving her frilly underwear, which I also removed, but I left them wrapped around her ankles. All the people who'd been staring looked away and, after flipping her over so she was lying on her stomach, I teasingly slid my tongue across her rear end; my sister and the blonde-haired princely male gagged and, finally unable to watch any longer, averted their eyes from the scene. I hate to say this, but the thought that ran through my mind at that moment was 'Haruhi is working up a sweat when I'm not doing anything.' Then I think I completely lost it, I removed my trousers and underwear and entered the girl beneath me without thought. That was when even Kaoru couldn't take it anymore. But for some reason, I didn't care; I began thrusting the girl as if it was absolutely nothing (of course I had experience with Kaoru). Tamaki turned around upon hearing Haruhi's pained moan and pulled me away, throwing me harshly to the ground a few metres from the girl where Mori-senpai was standing covering Hunny-senpai's eyes and ears protectively. Roughly I threw my clothes back on as all those who had averted their eyes turned back, yet all I did was stare carelessly out of the window into the sunny day; I don't know why I did what I did, it just came naturally. And as the questions were shot in my direction I ran off to some commoner street, I don't know where it was, and sat down with an exasperated sigh. Fear and helplessness swirled in my mind, knowing that only negative things can come from going back there. Again I was unsure of what went through my mind and why I did it, but I lay down on the sidewalk and slept like a rock. A dog curled up with me just before I lost consciousness with a smile on my features.