The Complicated Life of Sayashi Riho

Hi! My name is Sayashi Riho. I am 14 years old, born in Hiroshima, Japan.

I'm also a 9th Generation member of Morning Musume! Have you heard of us? Hopefully! 

It's hard being 9th Generation. Living up to the expectations of so many that have come before you. I was added into Morning Musume in 2011, and, around that time my senpai, Takahashi Ai had graduated from our group. Then, That next year, Another great senpai of mine, Niigaki Risa, graduated aswell. If you didn't know, Ai-chan and Gaki-san have been in Morning Musume for 10 years! They have the longest tenure to date. Coming up behind them are my senpai's from the 6th gen, Tanaka Reina and Michishige Sayumi.

Anyways, It's a bit hard being a new member. Because, There's so much to live up to! Compared to the great vocal abilities of those like Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Goto Maki, Fujimoto Miki, ect., I'm not the best singer. I'm still learning, every day.

But, Our producer, Tsunku, wants me to center along with Reina-chan. Now, Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with being center, It gives me a chance to make my name known. But, Recently, My name has been known for all the wrong reasons...

Across the internet, Everyone's been spreading rumors about me. Saying that I have a terrible voice, and that I don't deserve to be center. Some have even gone as far as talking about my appearance in my photobooks. They've said that my lips are too thin, They've said that my body is uneven. I've even been labeled as a 'bitch', and 'pedo-bait'.

That's not the real me! I didn't chose to become center! I didn't chose to have all of the lines! I acknowledge that my voice isn't the best, and it's getting better. It's a journey, being in Morning Musume. On the bright side, I get to learn from 2 legendary 6th generation members, I get to make new friends with the 10th and 11th generation, and I get to recognize my dream of becoming a star! But, On the downside, Even my fellow 9th generation's don't believe in me anymore. In fact, Even the Eggs from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei members are beginning to hate me.

Things like this, It even makes me want to leave the group. I don't want to leave...I love this life, I love this group, I love these girls! But, It seems like no one cares about my actual appearance..

-- -- --- --- --- --- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---- --- --- --- --- --- -- -  --

konichiwa~. LOL. asa-chan desu. ^.^ this is my first fic here on Wattpad. If you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of Morning Musume, and I wanted to add more to the Morning Musume fanfics here. c:

This story, basically, is about the struggle of Sayashi Riho, a 9th generation member of Morning Musume. Personally, I don't exactly favor Rihoriho, but, I don't think she's exactly getting treated fairly.

This is a simple 'what if'. Think about Riho's side of the story, y'know? 

If you want to see more Morning Musume and random...stuff. o_o

Follow me on Tumblr. ^_~ http://07tanakacchi.tumblr.com/