13.

Him.

I got up and did my regiment very quickly as I have a surprises for Camila: today is one month anniversary of our wedding. I want to spoil her. Today I am all about Cami.

I got dressed in more casual clothes, sprayed my cologne on my neck, fixed bracelet and ring; I added the hand-watch from my wife that I grew to love more than any other. I took my phone and left the room.

I went downstairs and took the bouquet before going to Cami

I went downstairs and took the bouquet before going to Cami. I opened the door and raised my brow when I noticed empty bed and wide awake dogs. 

"My heels are not exactly what you need to play with, but sure, go ahead, Corrado."- spoke angelic voice from the closet.

 I couldn't help, but chuckle at that. Corrado tends to chew shoes from time to time. I walked in the room and took a deep, greedy breath divine fragrance that lingers here. 

"Cami?"- I asked and heard cute gasp in reply.

"One tiny, itty-bitty moment."- spoke sweetly Camila, making me smile at her adorableness. 

Just like she said, one moment later she appeared in my sight, looking too good to be true.

Flawless makeup, curly hair are done to perfection. Nothing is out of place. 

White dress with see-through sleeves looks sinfully good on her delicious, sultry, hour-glass figure. The neckline gives very tempting view, leaving dry feeling in my throat. Black belt compliments her tiny, slender waist, showing off her gorgeous curves just right. White heels look very elegant and give nice touch to her attire.

Heart shaped locket reaches just above her chest; rings are coruscating proudly on her dainty finger, just like the bracelet on her small wrist. 

Beauty beyond any compare and fuck, she is all mine

"Happy 1 month anniversary, bambina."- I said as I walked up to her and gave her the bouquet while placing gentle kiss on her forehead. 

"Happy 1 month anniversary, Leo."- replied Camila with enchanting smile and kissed my cheek, creating wide smile on my face. 

"They are beautiful."- stated Cami with cute face expression and astonishing smile that I adore.