Prologue

Play this while reading

FLASHBACK 12 YEARS AGO

3rd Person POV

There were two kids playing in the swing when suddenly both fall off, they both cracked a laugh when suddenly the girl suddenly asked the boy something out of the blue.

"Ne, Y/N-chan, would you uh- m-marry me when we are old enough?" She giggled about the thought marrying the person she loves.

Y/N was captivated by the purity of Sana's eyes, it was like he can clearly see his face through Sana's pupil.

"Of course Sana-chan, being with you everywhere is my biggest dream in life, loving you unconditionally" as he drew a big smile on his face.

Suddenly, Sana kisses her cheeks causing him to be flusterred and be confused as why she kissed him suddenly.

"What was that for?" the latter said.

"It's a seal, in that way we're be ending up together til' our last breath" She said this while showing a cute aegyo.

Days passed by, an unwanting news came up, Y/N's father was so happy he bought lots of food for dinner later in the evening.

During dinner, his father opened up saying he got a big job abroad and they quite needed it despite for the fact they are poor, his father is an hardworking employee while his mother is an housewife. It says that he got a big position in a company in South Korea and he's needed to be living in there as soon as possible, saying they would needed to be leaving in a week. Y/N's face drew a big frown face knowing he needs to leave Sana in Japan and live in Korea together with his parents.

Later that evening, Y/N was thinking if he should say it to Sana, ending up locking himself up in his own room and just drown with sorrow for the rest of the week.

Unwanting to leave, Y/N forced himself to live in korea and just let go of the thought of Sana in his mind.

Meanwhile Sana, who is worried about Y/N, starting to cry infront of her mother. Her mother is so confused as so why she starts to cry loud.

"What's wrong dear? Did someone bullied you in school?" her mother trying to calm her down by brushing her hair.

"H-he's gone, he left me" trying to speak while crying hard.

"Who dear? Who left you? Why?" her mother asked.

"Y/N, Y/N left me without a word, I said I would marry him if we were on the right age but then after several days he haven't come back to our usual meeting spot."

"It's okay dear, maybe he and his family got some problems or maybe they moved away cause of his parents work, you know, if both of you are destined, fate will lead a path to both of you and reunite, cheer up okay? later on in life, both of you will cross path again." her mother showing a cheerful smile trying to calm her down.

"I'll find him once I turn 20 and be with him for the rest of my life, is it okay Mommy?"

"Yes dear, you have the freedom to love who you want, just know that if he hurts my baby, I will definitely punish him hard"

Sana hugs her mom and said "Thank you so much mommy, thank you, thank you"

5 years later

While driving going home from work, his father got in to a car crash, him to be dead on arrival causing them to be having financial problems again, forcing Y/N to be working on part-time jobs and quiting school.

Meanwhile in Japan, Sana is known as the Ice Queen, turning down all of the boys in her school, being cold and just focus on studying and be good in school. She would leave her house to school and be back after, making her parents proud and happy knowing their daughter working hard on school and achieving her dream, meeting Y/N after graduating.

7 years later

Sana, one of the successful and well known business woman in Japan has decided to start and be looking for her true love, leaving her business to her parents.

"Mom, remember what I said 12 years ago? I'll go and find him now." while sipping her tea in their garden together with her mom.

"Of course dear, your eyes were burning with passion through those tears trying to reach the one you love, I remember you were so cute back then. But where will you start my Dear?"

"I hired an investigator on his whereabouts and luckily I got the information already." reaching out an envelop and hands it over to her mom.

"It says that he's somewhere in Seoul, working on countless part-time job. I'll try and find him, I have all the money I need to be honest."

"What about your company? Who is gonna handle it?"

"Of course, you and dad mom, I know you won't reject this right?" showing a wide smile.

"You know, I haven't seen that wide smile of yours since the day you said you wanted to find him." making her mother drop a tear in her eyes. "Okay, I'll be handling your company then, so when are you leaving?"

"Tonight."

"Hmm, okay then, just call me every night before you sleep okay? And call me if anything happens, I'll book a flight as soon as possible and be with you, okay?"

"Yes mom." she quickly stands up and gives her mom a warm hug and says "I love you so much mom,"

"I love you too my baby, take care okay?"

"Yes mom."

then Sana left her parent's mansion and drive off to the airport.

"Wait for me my love, I'll be coming for you."