Nicholas Janitsary: The Business Tycoon of New Age

Human beings are unfalteringly engaged in some activity or the other in order to suffice their endless wants. Every day we come across the word 'business' or 'businessman' directly or indirectly. Business is an economic activity, which is related with continuous and regular production and distribution of goods and services with the intention of earning a profit. It is an art as well as a science. It's a matter of practical experience, judgment, foresight and luck. To be successful in business, one must ace the basics of business success. Marketing, Finance, Production, Distribution, Research and Development, Regulation and Labor are the basics essentials of business success.

Dr. Nicholas A. Janitsary, Ph.D. Criminology is the Managing Director of New Dimension Group Pvt. Ltd. based in Singapore. Founded by him in 2007, the private company is a global security and defense consultancy with additional offices in Dubai and Delhi. The dynamic business tycoon is looked upon by not only the business community but also by the scholars and academicians all over the world. His venture, New Dimension group, was started in 2007, head office Singapore, is a leading global consultancy providing services in highly diversified areas of businesses in the region. The Group also offers consultancy on business development, understanding business cultures and bridging the gap between the Middle East, Asia and India. This is especially helpful for businesses and people from North America and Europe who need the expertise in understand the local business culture.

The aim of the Group is commanding insights in tactical and operational realities and to allow their clients the pragmatic and cost effective readiness. From government agencies, organizations to multi-national corporations, their client’s blind trust them as they meet the exacting standards and demands of today's security and training needs.

Furthermore, Dr. Janitsary speaks at many international forums on global security, namely The Interpol General Assembly. In 2009 Dr. Janitsary started New Dimension Aviation Pvt. Ltd, a company that sells charters and manages business aircraft throughout Asia, Middle East and India and he has been a speaker at Asia’s first Super Yacht conference. He is also founding partner of First & Ten Productions FZ LLC a productions services company based in Dubai and Mumbai.

Plethora of accomplishments at an early age makes Dr. Nicholas Janitsary, The Business Tycoon of the new age.