Evie, Darling

Evie, Darling

Alvaro Dominguez is a name that everybody knew, and feared. Born into a rich family, Alvaro was living like a king of an empire. When offered a wife to produce an heir, who would've thought that the lucky girl would be sweet little Genevieve?

Genevieve Cortes is the town's sweetheart. Raised by her Mama Emilia, she was respected and adored by all, young and old. Everybody knew she was the kindness girl you could meet. Thrown into the rich lifestyle, how would Genevieve cope being the billionaire's wife?

Hello, all!

Evie, Darling is my first English book, so please forgive me for grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.

Please shower Evie and Alvaro with love!

Copyright 2020 written by @lun4li

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

A big thank you for adding Evie, Darling to your library.

VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts, too!

Happy reading!

🌙