•the woods•

Sooooo people want me to update this story so I will
Sorry that it took me so long
And yeah sorry for the shitty writing
—————————————
Virgil pov

I've been walking for an hour... I think. And finally I saw the woods. The woods are full of special creatures , I used to play a lot with hem . Until.....i left. Wel that doesn't matter right now . I need to go trough the woods if I wanne go to the border. I stumbled trough the wood tiered. I was in so much pain. I just can't. Before I knew I was black out on the ground.

3 persons pov

The creatures in the wood felt the presence of Virgil in the wood. They where happy that their friend finally returned after so long. But when they found him they where horrified. Virgil was much paler than usual he had an broken ankle he was to thin, and his arms.....

They quickly took Virgil and brought them to the dragon witch who healed the poor boy.

Virgil pov

When I woke up I saw I was in a cave. And I didn't feel any pain of my injuries. When I finally sad up. I saw the dragon witch. " omg Paranoia I'm so happy that you're okay you had me worried" i flinched at my old name. " t-tha-nks b-but I-I-i realy need t-t/to g-go" I stuttered. I needed to be quick before the light side's find me. Wel I saw the Dragon witch face change. I guess she readed my mind. She let me go but gave ma a crystal so I could call her if I neded her help.

I restarted my journey trough the woods. I really needed to get to the border. Even if the dark sides don't want me back I wil at least be safer there.

I stoped by a smal lake to take a breath I looked at my reflection in the water. And I was choked my hair was becoming black again. My eyes where becoming white again. My teeth where slowly turning in to fangs again.....I was turning in paranoia again. I was choked but that didn't matter. I was almost by the border by now I needed to be faster.

Roman pov

Omg why did he go this is all my fault . Wait a minute I shouldn't feel bad it is al HIS fault not mine. Yeah I did nothing wrong. But still we need him here to help Thomas. But I don't want him here. He can go kill him self or something I HATE HATE HATE HAAATEEE HIM.

Logan pov

Ugh why did he go. We need him to operate right. I mean he did nothing good for Thomas but we stil need him. I have no time for this.

Patton pov

I feel so bad. This is al my fault. I should have helpt him more... I think. But he was not good for Thomas. But we need him

" okay you know what we-" BEEEEB BEEEEB BEEEEB BEEEEB. The alarm when'd of we quickly looked what the problem was. And there was someone by the border. " quick we need to go it's probably Virgil" Roman said.

Janus pov

Me and Remus where just chilling in the living room.  while Rémy was in the kitchen drinking coffee it was so silent without Virgil. I miss him. But I need to get over it he is been gone for so long. He's probably happier there than with l- BEEEEB BEEEEB BEEEEB BEEEEB

Me and Remus and Remy  quickly looked what the problem was and we saw that there was someone by the border  " quick we need to check that out" Rémy said.