part one - one

hwang jinsoul

finally my first job ! my first job as a doctor, which is my dream job so I'm very happy and excited for this !

I wore pants and a white long-sleeved polo, along with a daisy necklace as an accessory.

I took the taxi as a transportation to the hospital.

I payed the driver the amount needed and went straight to the receptionist.

I asked her where my office is, she told me it and gave me keys, I thanked her.

I looked around. damn, this hospital's big, considering it is one of the biggest and most successful hospitals in south korea. I'm definitely gonna get lost around here.

I walked towards an elevator and pressed the said floor of my office.

I arrived at that floor and looked around.

I walked through hallways patiently looking for my office. it passed twenty minutes and I still couldn't find it, I knew it , I was gonna get lost.

I sat on one of the benches and went on my phone.

someone sat beside me, he was having blue hair, he was wearing specs, and he's also a doctor, like me.

"hey" he spoke to me.

"hi" I replied.

"are you lost ?" he asked me.

"well- yeah, kinda" I hid my face in embarrassment.

"I can tour you around" he said and smiled.

"really ?" my face lit up.

"yeah, follow me"

he stood up, I walked beside him, I think he's going to an elevator.

well, he is.

"whats your name ?" he asked me

"I'm hwang jinsoul, people call me jinjin or jinsoul"

"oh okay, I'm mark lee, people call me mark"

"so that's our receptionist, her name is jennie park, she's been working here for five years, that's why everyone knows her here" he said.

I approached her and bowed at her for respect, she bowed back at me and smiled, I smiled at her as well.

"I'm hwang jinsoul, hi"

"hi jinsoul"

I went back to mark.

"that's the ICU, I mean ofcourse you know what ICU means right ?"

"ofcourse, I do"

"then here's the operating room, above is a monitor that'll display who is the one holding operation inside"

"there's no one operating at the moment, so, you wanna go inside ?"

I nodded and smiled, showing my approval.