CHAPTER 8 - PROJECT

It was Wednesday and Ash was sitting in his Mathematics class. He was looking out of window towards the sky and thinking about his battle with Namit.

' How could he defeat me with only two moves with having type disadvantage?' Ash thought.

He was so lost in his thought that he didn't noticed that class has ended. He was in his thoughts when someone tapped on his shoulders.

' Ash! Class is over. What are you thinking about?' Gary asked.

' Huh! Nothing. Let's go' Ash said as he got up.

He and Gary left the room. They were walking in corridor when they met with Girls.

' Hey guys! How was your classes till now?' Dawn asked.

' It was nice except when Miss Juniper gave me punishment to stand out of the class' Gary said with sad tone.

' That was because you were flirting with the girls and telling them the " OAK " name' Ash said with smirk.

Gary sweatsdroped while everyone else laughed. Ash was laughing a little which Serena noticed.

' Ash are you all right? You are behaving like this lately' Serena asked him in a concerned tone.

' I am alright.' Ash said in a normal tone.

'No you are not. You always likes to being in a hyper mode.' Misty said.

Ash didn't replied. Gary understood what was the matter.

' Is this because you lost to Namit?' Gary asked.

Ash nodded his head in agreement.

' How could he win with only using two moves and having type disadvantage?' Ash asked.

' I also don't know. Alex also used his Excadrill which was weak against Fire types. He told it to use Metal claw on the Flamethrower and destroyed it' Gary said.

' This must be because they train their pokemons for such battles' May said.

' I think you are right' Ash said.

' So which class do both of you have?' Serena asked.

' I have English' Gary said.

' I have Science' Ash said.

' Great. We also have Science' Misty said.

' So smell ya later Ashy Boy' Gary said as he left for English.

Ash and girls went towards their science class. When they entered the class, they saw Namit, Alex and Nike sitting in the front row and four benches were empty beside Namit. They went there.

' Hello guys' Ash said to the group.

' Hey Ash, and hello girls' Alex said in a flirting way only to receive a smack on head by Namit. Ash and girls laughed.

' Heyyy! What was that for?' Alex pouted.

' For behaving like a playboy' Namit said.

' So where are Lara, Barbara and Rohan?' Ash asked.

' Lara and Barbara have Pokemon grooming class and Rohan have Pokemon battling class.' Nike said.

' They got lucky by not attending Science class' Namit sighed.

' What do you mean?' Dawn asked.

' Namit didn't likes Science. He always sleeps in class because..' Alex was interrupted by Namit.

' Because my head pains when Science is being teached. It's the subject that have the longest answers. They are longer than a Wailord.' Namit said. All of them sweatsdroped.