Chapt. 5; Couldn't get worse

Chapter summary: Classic saves the café, he finally pays little attention to the popular guys.

Classic is jogging to the caffé from the school it was 3km distance, yet he haven't break any sweat.

As soon he arrived. He entered the caffé, and change to his uniform. Dropping Papyrus to his own way of entertaining himself.

"Oh, Classic. I'm glad you here." Bonbon came in the staff room.

"Yeah, I'll help the best I can." Classic smoothens his butler uniform, and he adjusted the hem of his sleeves. He then walked out of the staff room connected to the kitchen, he then took one of the trays for two tables as Bonbon follows.

They came out of the kitchen and deliver the orther.

Classic's customer was a woman that wore to many make up. "Yeah, that girl was a fricken, bitch." The woman finished their word, and that's where Classic approached with his flirtious lookin' grin, while he had his eyes calmly shut close

"Excuse me, Ma'am. You're.." Classic put down the item, which was the heart chocolatté. "Heart chocolatté~" He finished as he opened his eyes on the sexiest way, like it could make anyone swoon for him. Classic steped back, and bowed before he left.

The two girls was left, lost in Classic's charm, they even forgot their issue on that girl they were talking about. Their eyes sticking on Classic's walking figure.

Meanwhile. The bell rang that signals a customer coming in, it took a minute for the bell to ring back, so Classic assumed they were multiple. And without looking who came in, Bonbon who happen to be at the door and Classic bowed at the customer to greet them.

"Welcome back, Masters." Classic and Bonbon said in unison.

"We're back." A raspy voice replied, it has a joyous hint with it, but seems.. devoid of emotions.

Both workers looked up who came in to see.. an intimidating faces. Classic was more than glad that Bonbon held the urge to flinch of fear, Classic gave Bonbon a smile that says 'you can go I'll take care of this'. Without another movement Bonbon walked back to the kitchen to catch her beating heart, before taking orders from other customers, afterall they can't show any sign of negativity around their customers, that was their rule.

"Come, I'll show you to your table, Masters." Classic said as he started walking to the table for four, Classic remembered these guys from school, they were those popular guys that frisk got team up to.

As they sat down and opened the menu, Classic took his time to examine them. They all wore a black leathered jacket, but with different designs. One had had a hood. The other two has the same jacket, but one has a chest pocket. While the last one didn't wear his jacket, he only have it hanging on his wide shoulders.

That was the only attracting part, what intimidated Bonbon was their looks. One that had a hood has a mismatched pinprick, which looked like lost and emotionless. The second one has a void-like eye socket with black substance running down, like tears. The third one has only one pinprick, but more like an orb now, and has a missing chunk at his left corner skull. The last one looked normal, but he feel like he can gave anyone chills run down their spine, while spreading an intimidating aura.

"What would you like to order, Masters?" Classic finally said, the one with a void-like eye socket was the first one to spoke up.

"Hmmm.. I'll just have this Frozen Moccha."

"I'll have some Sorbet and one of these Spider donuts." Said the one with the missing chunk.

"Long black." Simply said the intimidating one.