MARICHAT: SEDUCTION & TEMPTATION.

{ this story occurs after miracle queen, you know when miss bitch- sorry meant Chloe,  gets akumatized, enjoy!!!😋🤗😘}

Mari ,after A LOT of therapy sessions on how to control jealousy,anger and sadness,was over Adrien. I know you guys are thinking, fucking hell, she is dating Luka,shit I am leaving.{ If you are an Adrienette , obsessor  like me vote the story.🥰} well, she liked Luka only as a friend so obviously when he confessed his love to her she rejected him.Luka was sad but he respected her decision  and moved on. She started to notice her partners features. He had muscles, he had a little amount of baby fat in his face, he had a pearly white smile and Mari could continue to go on and on about his handsomeness. Of course she didn't go  ' I ....um......what....ahh..' in front of him but she would always have a faint blush whenever he complimented her or basically just talk to her.{ talk about falling hard,huh}. But of course Mari wasn't stupid, she knew he had stopped liking Ladybug ever since the Chloe incident, but what she didn't know was that he was starting to fall in love with her civilian form.

Adrien P.O.V

I always fantasized about ladybug loving me back,then we would reveal  our identities to each other,then defeat hawk moth, move to a beautiful island,have a hamster and have three kids together and live happily ever after....sadly that was nothing but fantasy and it would never happen, she rejected me to any times to count and besides, after that whole were dad incident,I started losing loosing my feelings to toward ladybug and noticed the shy girl who sits behind me. Of course me being well wha plagg describes as a ' a fucking blind banana head who can not recognize his own feelings and see what is right in front of him'.

flash back

 I remember it was after I came from Marinette's. I immediately opened my laptop to see pictures of ladybug and to jerk of.  Then all of a sudden I do not know what came over me and I went to the class photos I had and looked for Mari.Luckily I knew how to cut and make pictures so I cut of Mari's picture and put it somewhere different. The  background was a colour pink with things such as lollipops, cotton candy and other sugary things. Then I photoshopped her clothes and put her in different one's which were a bit above the knee.

Clothe.

Hair

Once he was done he stared at his masterpiece and sighed

Once he was done he stared at his masterpiece and sighed. He unknowingly started to stroke his dick. Plagg was looking at the whole  scenery  annoyed that his chosen would not admit his feels for the blue haired girl."  Who knew that ' just a friend can make you stroke your cock and fantasize dirty things about her?" Plagg said sniggering. Then Adrien realized what he was doing and quickly  stopped  and saved the picture. " What me, I wasn't doing anything." Adrien said and that is when all hell broke loose.

Plaggs P>O>V

I was so Fucking sick and goddamn tired of this idiot calling Marinette,' just a friend'. I knew he had feelings for her but him being typically annoying and thick headed assumed that his adoration for ladybug was a crush. He really did have deep and meaningful feelings for blueberry but he was being mr. ' I do not like Mari.' Man I felt like chewing this kid up like chicken nuggets. That's when I blew up on the kid. " Seriously asshole! You know you have feelings for Marinette but you are being a stubborn fucktard and assuming adoration is a crush. I mean seriously, do you think I did not see the look of relief on your face when she rejected you during that akuma glaciator?! Kid you have to sometimes put your all knowing head to the side and listen to sense when you are told.Do not believe me? let us talk about your jerk off sessions. You do not just start stroking your dick out of nowhere when you talk or think of ladybug, but when you say Marinette, your hand  is always mysteriously on your penis and you start stroking it.That means you have a crush on her!!!" Plagg told his chosen with small races of anger but mostly annoyance in his voice." Plagg, i have already told you Marinette is just a friend." he told me in his annoying faked innocence in his voice."