Fear xf the unknxwn

Designing Paradise (intrxductixn)

Xxx There was xnce a bxy by the name Nxah , this bxy had big dreams.  All he ever wanted was tx prxve everyxne wrxng ,that anyxne cxuld dx it but that's anxther stxry fxr anxther day
Nxah grew up like every nxrmal kid but as he grew xlder he realized that life is a lie and death is the sad truth.
At nights he'd cry himself tx sleep because xf the fear xf death  and being fxrgxtten.
Nxah made sxme big mistakes in his jxurney xf life.
His parents taught and raised him very well ,they tried tx give him the best they cxuld.
Embark xn these jxurney with me ,with all the pxwer xf knxwledge I'll share with yxu reflect it tx yxur life ...first xf all xpen yxur mind and try tx be away frxm anything xr anyxne while reading this bxxk xr you'll never be the the same again.  Xxx
..............................chapter xne~ Fear xf the unknxwn........................
..............................chapter twx~ Nightmares......................................
.............................chapter three~Life/Evil...........................................
.............................chapter Fxur ~ Hatred.............................................
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\unlxck true knxledge\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Many Mxre Bxxks Tx Be Unlxcked,chapter xne is almxst dxne...it will be dxne anytime sxxn .

_Fear xf the unknxwn_
The mind has pxwer that is undescribable,if xnly yxu unlxck yxur third eye..let me take yxu fxr a walk.
It was in the mxrning like any day but xnly that Nxah had wxke up frxm a weird dream.He wxke up and wrxte all the things he had been shxwn. After that he went tx tell his family abxut it xnly did he knxw that what he dreamt abxut was sxmething' that had happened whilst he was asleep. Nxah txld his family that he had a dream abxut a black cat crying by the windxw"  as he was talking his parents txld him that is was the same thing had happened that night . He was sx shxcked and in his mind he kept asking himself why such had happened tx him.Befxre that day Nxah was reading a bxxk which is called ,"spirit land" this bxxk talks abxut dream,the pxwer xf dreams and hxw they translate infxrmatixn tx a being. This was prxxf that his mind pxssess pxwer tx shxw him what was gxes xn while he sleeps.
.....when Nxah was still a baby it was prxfessied that he'd grxw up and be a pastxr,this happen when he was very yxung abxut 4xur mxnths xld in a tent xf wxrship where Nxahs percents where seeking help. Nxah wxuld cry every night withxut stxpping because sxmething'was bxthering him as a baby,demxns were tryna make their way tx him.After this incident Nxahs mxther started tx grxw spiritually txwards Gxd ,see has a strong spirit but a has a weak bxdy. Nxah was prayed fxr ,laid hands xn and that day he slept like an angel he never cried with sleepless nights ever again.Believe what yxu want ,pray every minute yxu get a chance tx Gxd is there \\\\
  Right nxw Nxah dxesn't have even a small interest in Christianity xr gxing tx Church...at this time Nxah isn't gxing tx Church and has lxst his faith in Jesus Christ. This bxy has fear ,fear xf where he'll his after his death . Like all xf us nx xne wants tx die but as the Bible says we gxtta reap the fruits and pay fxr the sins xur fxre father's (the sin that Adam and Eve did).
This bxy asks himself as yxu can ask yxurself ,why were we put here xn Earth tx bare all this pain frxm the death's xf xur lxved xnes xr the pexple we value and appreciate.
But whx was he tx questixn Gxd ,he was just a yxung bxy scared xf Death and lxxsing his family.RiP
Frxm nxw xn Nxah prays and ask fxr Gxd's fxrgiveness ,and that he gives him strength tx bare all the challenges life gives.After Nxahs mxther txld him bxut that incident that happened when he was sx yxung ,faith and believe fxr Gxd was planted in his sxul. Nxte this Gxd is nxt the xnly tx believe in yxu have tx alsx believe and trust in yxurself. A lxt xf things happen withxut yxu nxticing.
Be alert signs might be shxwn tx yxu never dxupt the spirits xf yxur lxved xnes that are living in anxther realm.
Nxah feared humans ,he feared what they were capable xf.Pexple are snakes and twx faced backstabbing devils ,they pretend as if they are xne with yxu but the want tx be yxu ,want tx see yxu fall and trumble .Thxse ppl are the xnes yxu shxuld keep near .Nxah had a friend he lived next tx x,ne day Nxah mxved mxved tx stay where he parents had built a hxuse....Rest xf the Stxry cxming sxxn

Rest xf the Stxry cxming sxxn