Rise and shine Edward!

Alx Ed

                          Chapter 02

               Rise and shine Edward!

Central Command was deadquiet as i woke up.

'No fucking way I'm standing up!'
'Nope!'

It was still dark outside , probably five or six am.

I groaned and even slightly moaned in my half-sleep , I shifted a bit and the bed creaked slightly , i hope not to loud to wake Al.

Oh shit….
Al…

The memories of my dream came flooding back to me.
'I just dreamed of Alphonse…Oh god!' I cringed  , slapping my hands into my sweat slicken face.
'Not that i didn't enjoyed it , i cant deny that…wait..What the hell is wrong with me?! This is Sick! Unatrual! Sinfull! Ileagal! Wrong!….'

I stared at the celling for a moment before i started to laugh hystericly.

Im really not the right person to talk about sinfull , ileagal or Unatrual Experiments , Right?

'Experiments' I thought halflidded , leaving out a small mewl.
'God i just realize how good this whole stuff sounds…It seems so forbidden and all….'

I laughed again.

Taboos really seem to be my thing…

'Oh no…'

I looked down on me , to see a tent has builded itself in my boxers….I hate basic body functions.…

I fell back to the bed , sighing.

This is truly a first world problem.

"Seriously? I really have to stop having such a dirty mind! "

"Nii….-San..?" A sleepy voice yawned.

I looked up to see an halflidded , headrubbing Al , who looked at me in light confusion , his honey orbs glowing a bit in the dark.

"What is dirty..?"

I looked at him shocked.

Shit.

" Uhm!…Sorry , did i woke you up , Al?"

He nooded silently , and streches ,  yawning a bit.

" I was awake quite a while ago too , getting a glass of water.

You seemed kinda happy , had a good dream?  " He smiled innocently at me.

I gulped , Oh if he knew….

"Uhm…yeah..kind of i guess.." I admited blushing , glad that it was still night and there wasnt enough light to see my face clearly.

Al looked at me tilting his head lightly " I…guess? What DID you dreamed of?" He asked curiosity gleaming in his eyes.

I looked at him a bit starteled , how the hell should i answer THAT question?!

"Uhm….actually..i..uhm…."

He sight slightly and crossed his arms.

"I…"

"Yeeees?…"

"I…i dont remember! " I jumped out of the bed , streaching.
'Crisis beated!'

I thought , feeling quite victorious.

Al smiled at me for a moment , before i noticed how his head droped a bit and his expression changed into a blushing and lightly shocked form. He slapped an hand over his mouth.

"N-Nii-san…uhmm" His gaze dropped to the floor as his hand slowly wanderted back , rubbing his head as he flushed deeper.

Then it hit me.

"SHIT!"

I jumped at least 2 feet into the air tugging my shirt over my still rockhard erection , that was standing proudly and that i totally and uterlly forgot about.

"Al! Uhm…thats…shit that is so embaressing" i called out facepalming and groaning , i just showed al my erection , without noticing.

Great...

"N-no! I-its fine! Its nothing…i was just…" He looked around nervously , untill his sight fell down to the floor.

"Yeah…l-lets just forget about this , shall we?…" I smiled at him nervously , still tugging down my shirt.

He nooded still flushed as hell and laid back down slightly…sighing?

I walked across the room to use the bathroom , mumbeling a quiet 'Goodnight'

But as i walked past him while he dragged the white , stiff sheets around him tighter , snuggeling… i noticed something…

His breathing was much heavier than before...

It also came in light pants…

Well , thats interesting…