CHAPTER 19

"Aubrey is back?" emma whispered to me as we sat at lunch. I turned to see her talking to her friends, they seemed to be in deep conversation. I felt I needed to make things right with her, I mean it was wrong to fight her though what she said was wrong.

"be right back, emma" I told her and stood up.

"what are you doing?" she asked but I ignored and started walking over to Aubrey's table. As I passed my brothers table, I heard someone call my name but I ignored once again and walked over to her table. They all stared at me uneasily even Aubrey. I noticed the whole cafeteria was silent.

"hi Aubrey, so I just wanted to apologize for our fight, it's was partly my fault too I shouldn't have fought you, friends?" she stared at me shocked.

"I'm sorry too, never mind what I said, so we're friends now" she replied. I smiled at her and walked back to my seat. Everyone was still staring.

"show's over, get back to lunch" emma yelled. Soon the cafeteria became the noisy place it always is.

Dale p.o.v

I was pretty surprised when I saw hazel get up and started walking towards us or so I thought because she passed us. Simon called her but she ignored him and continued walking. I looked at where she was heading, then I saw the girls she fought with last week. It's not like hazel to go and cause trouble. I wanted to stand up but Percy pulled me down.

"hi Aubrey, so I just wanted to apologize for our fight, it's was partly my fault too I shouldn't have fought you, friends?" she said. We were all shocked and so was the girl.

"I'm sorry too, never mind what I said, so we're friends now" she replied. Hazel smiled at her and walked back to seat. Everyone was still staring at them. That was unheard of apologizing after a fight. I was so proud of my sister.

"show's over, get back to lunch" emma yelled. Percy was grinning and so was Dylan.

*after school*

Hazel p.o.v

I was lying down on the couch with emma by my side. We were both on our phones, I was just going through my phone. The boys soon came in all of them staring at their phones, Dylan, dean and Caleb were here too.

"what're you guys doing?" I asked.

"there's a chance to win a PlayStation four," Simon replied not looking up from his phone.

"what game?" I probed further.

"bubble crush (please I made the game up)" I went through my phone and found the game. Dale made me download it because he's addicted to it. I started to play it just for fun. Soon I just saw bingo, you've won. I stared at it confused. Then I heard groans from around the room.

"somebody won" dean exclaimed. My face broke into a smile.

"I won" I yelled jumping off the couch. They all stared at me.

"how's that possible?"

"that's not fair"

"I've waited all year"

"my brother will be pissed, he really wanted it" it was dean that said that. I heard the doorbell ring. I went to get it, there was a guy standing there with a huge box.

"is this the Valdez house? I'm looking for hazel Valdez?"

"that's me" I replied. He handed me the box and said a quick congratulations and walked away. I carried the box to the living room where the others were still complaining annoyed. I dropped it down carefully, and opened it. It had a PS 4, two pads and 5 games. I stared in awe at it.

"lucky us, hazel never plays" dale announced. I frowned at him, I know they'll kill me for what I'm about to do.

"actually, it's not ours, I'm giving it out" I announced. There was silence. My brothers started yelling and arguing. "shut up all of you" I yelled. They all went quiet. "you already have one and a million games, come on guys" they all groaned.

"you're right but who're you giving it to?" Ivan asked.

I grabbed the box and handed it to Dean. He was shocked.

"for you and your brother" I said. He was speechless and the look on his face was priceless. He murmured a thank you. I was so glad. Before I knew it he hugged me tight, and kept saying thank you.

"at least she made some one happy" alan said. We all nodded in agreement.