The U.A attack (part 4.)

Batman is currently on top of the school.
Batman: I can't just get on top. They already know I'm here so minus well use it.
He pressed a button on his gauntlet and a pod fell from the batwing. It opens to reveal his new suit.

Batman puts it on and glides to the dorms

(Mean while.)
Shigaraki: when can we kill these brats?
Harley: just wait.
Toga: we just need to wait until joker comes in mad.
Harley: what's wrong puddin?
Joker: nothing just the BATMAN DESTROYED THE LAB!
The villains were also mad.
Jirou: what are you talking about?
Joker: oh well give me a moment. Minus well use the last of it.
He takes a syringe and grabs one of the thugs and stabs him with it. The thug starts landing uncontrollably and falls to the ground dead with a smile on his face.

 The thug starts landing uncontrollably and falls to the ground dead with a smile on his face

Joker: you know? It's not the same without the gas....nah screw it I'll laugh anyway, HAHAHAHA!
Midnight: your a psychopath.
Joker: oh there's a lot more. You see with the lab a little project called the nomu venom is when if I were to inject it into someone. Surprise a nomu!
Shigaraki: and with a army of them I can rule japan along with all for one.
The a bat rang flew straight to the floor.
Shigaraki: TOGA!
Toga: IT WASN'T ME!
They look around and see Batman by a window with a view of the city.

Shigaraki: TOGA!Toga: IT WASN'T ME!They look around and see Batman by a window with a view of the city

Batman: this ends tonight joker.
The league of villains attack him. Toga tries stabbing him. he grabs her and throws her Dabi. He dodges and shots fire at him, Batman uses his cape to block it.
Joker: I'll meet him back at the roof of U.A ta-ta.
Joker signals the thugs to bring the prisoners. Batman punches twice chock slams him to the ground. Shigaraki runs with joker along with toga and Dabi. Mr compress tries to use his quirk but keeps missing. Batman throws a bat rang at him and hits his mask, Knocking him out. After taking them down he heads to the school and sees everyone but three girls. He gets them untied and the police finally get in. Batman reaches the roof and sees toga and Dabi charge at him. He brakes togas arm and dislocated dabi's. Batman was about to continue until he saw three thugs pointing there guns at Momo, Mina and jirou and there faces are saying there in fear. Batman presses a button on his gauntlet.
Joker: oh how the tables have turned. You know the weird thing is that you break bones but you don't kill....OOHH THAT IS RICH! THE GREAT BATMAN DOSENT KILL!
Batman: I should double check on the odds if I were you.
A sworn of bats surrounded them and Batman disappeared and then the thugs are knocked out one by one quickly. Joker is gone leaving shigaraki on his own.
Shigaraki: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?
Batman: I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!
Batman grabs him by the neck and slams him down. The joker watches this and smiles.
Joker: maybe the usj will be more fun.
Batman turns his attention to the crying girls he walks up to them and kneels down.
Batman: it's ok. Your safe now.
They look and hug with momo and jirou cry into his shoulder and Mina into his chest.