p r e f a c e

d e s c r i p t i o n

" you have no idea what you do to me, Dakota" he whispered, his soft lips skimming the skin under my ear, hot hot breath on the shell of my ear. I could hear the growl in the back of his throat, his deep, husky voice rang through my head as he takes the bottom of my earlobe between his teeth. " Let me show you what you do to me" 

---

Her sun kissed hair made my notice, her sweet tasting olive skin lured him in, but her pooling kind eyes of honey is what made me fall.

Dakota Mariono was nothing but sweet, all she wanted to do was help people, and to make sure everyone was okay. But that doesn't mean she got treated that way, Dakota was bullied, made fun of, and basically invisible to everyone at her school. Dakota was quiet, shy, and doesn't bother sticking up for herself. So when Dakota catches the eye of Sam Carter, and his mission is to steal Dakota's virginity and break her heart, thing for both Dakota and Sam don't go their way. 

             s w e e t   h o n e y 

heyyyyy!!!! welcome to Sweet Honey, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking a chance on my book and reading it. this book is my very first one so that means there is probably spelling or grammar errors, if you see any don't hesitate to tell me. this is my book so please, please,please don't steal it, or take credit for it, i work hard on this book and it means a lot to me. that being said, any similarities to other books or real life is purely an accident. all rights are reserved to me, so if you steal my book I'll hunt you down :)

also don't fucking bitch in the comments if you don't like, like if you want to say 'oh i don't like that' fine, but put it in a nice way, if you can't take your ass out of my book and mosey along because obviously this book isn't for you. thank you, have a nice day. 

that's it, thank you again and enjoy reading!!!!!!!  ;))))

-Roice Hartley