five

Jisung went home tired with his head still aching. He did not know how hard Chenle hit his head for it to ache this much.

Jisung threw his bag immediately at the floor when he got inside his dorm apartment and slammed himself at the couch.

"You look dead tired," said Jaemin as he slurped his noodles. "Have you eaten? I can make noodles for you."

"I am," Jisung answered with a hoarse voice. "My new student is a pain in the ass."

"Eh?" Jaemin looked at Jisung. "Aren't all your students all younger than you? Why does it looks like this kid is a spoiled brat one?"

"He's older than me. And yes, he is a spoiled brat," Jisung answered. "Hyung, do we have a pain killer here? I just need some. That brat hit my head so hard."

Jaemin who just got done eating his noodles nodded, he placed his dishes at the kitchen sink then he opened the cupboard with their medicine kit and get the painkiller. He, then, gave the pain killer to Jisung.

Jisung accepted the painkiller and gets his water tumbler at his bag to drink water.

"Why did you let him hit you?" Jaemin asked.

"I fell asleep during our study session," Jisung answered.

Chenle did not only hit him once but more than that. After he fell asleep and Chenle hit him, he kept on falling asleep and he did not know why. He tried his best but he always ends up falling asleep thus Chenle hit his head also countless times for him to stay awake. It seems like Chenle's enjoying hitting his head but he can't protest, that makes him wake up. Jisung promised himself to also hit Chenle or get revenge for hitting his head but not now, maybe after his contract finishes.

"That's so unlike you," Jaemin commented. He never saw or heard that Jisung fall asleep during his tutoring session, he did not even fall asleep in their classes no matter how little sleep he got and no matter how busy he was.

Jisung nodded. He agreed. This was so unlike him. He always makes sure that he will stay awake. Jisung thought that maybe Chenle did something to him for him to fall asleep but he immediately erase the thought. That was kind of absurd. He did not eat or consume anything at the Zhong's mansion except on his water tumbler.

Also, on top of that, he and Chenle kept on arguing with him. The older kept on fighting back at him and of course, Jisung would also fight back until he wins the argument. Chenle never fails to piss and make Jisung head hurts physically and mentally.

Jisung felt like he and Chenle would never stop bickering and they will never have a peaceful time (or even seconds) together. They would just keep on arguing and beating each other until one finally stops in defeat.

"Have you eaten?" Jaemin asked the younger. "I can make food for you."

Jisung shook his head. "No need, Hyung. I am too tired to eat dinner. I'll sleep now, Hyung."

Jisung stood up from the couch and went inside their room, leaving Jaemin in the living room. Jisung climbed at the bunk bed (since he owns the top bed) and lied on his bed and he fell asleep immediately.

After a long, messy day, he would finally have his rest.

JISUNG WOKE UP from a phone call. Jisung lazily grab his phone that is resting at his headboard and immediately decline the call without looking at the caller ID.

This was the nth time that someone called him this morning and he doesn't care who called him. He just wanted to sleep and have his rest. Sundays are the only day he can rest, this was the only day he doesn't have school or tutoring. But even if it's Sunday, he still has something to do. He still has to finish his school works and do them perfectly.

The phone rings once again. Jisung messed his hair from frustration.

"Who the heck keeps on calling me at this time?!" Jisung yelled at his phone. He, then, took his phone and look at the called ID.

Unknown Caller

Accept | Decline

Jisung clicked Accept for this caller to stop calling him. He readied himself to yell at this caller and tell him to stop disturbing him and interrupting his sleep.

"CAN YOU STOP—"

"You greet your young master like this?" Jisung stopped in mid-sentence when he heard that voice. That annoying voice. The voice that was owned by the man who never fails to annoy the crap out of him.

Zhong Chenle, you prick. Jisung thought, he was complaining deep inside. Jisung just wants a break but this guy doesn't want to give it to him, and he even got to the extent where he got his number just to ruin his day!

How to ruin Jisung's day? Just mention Zhong Chenle or maybe make him appear in front of him and you would completely ruin his day.

"Do you know what time it is? What do you want? How did you get my number?" Jisung asked. His annoyance was clearly heard in his voice.

"Oh, I just have it. You know, for emergency purposes," Chenle answered calmly. He lied. He got Jisung's number yesterday when he checked the lad's phone. Chenle thought that it would be a good idea to get the younger's number.

"Emergency purposes my ass. I'm not your parent or something," said Jisung. He was still annoyed. He just wanted to have a long, peaceful sleep but Chenle won't give it to him.

"I want you to go shopping with me," said Chenle in a bossy tone.

"What? Who am I? Your servant? Your chauffeur?" Jisung asked sarcastically. "May I remind you, Zhong Chenle. I am your tutor! Not you, servant. Not your, chauffeur! You can't boss me like your house maids!"

"Blah, blah, blah. Whatever," Chenle ignored Jisung's complaints. "You will go with me whether you like it or not."

"I will not!" Jisung shouted to the phone and then he dropped the call. He, then, threw his phone at the bed.

"Why are you shouting? Can't you see I'm still sleeping?" Jaemin complained. His eyes were still closed and his face was still covered with a pillow.

"I'm sorry, Hyung," Jisung apologized.

Jisung stared at his bed. He still wanted to sleep but he's not sleepy any more thanks to Chenle for waking him up. He frustratedly came down from his bed and lazily went to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

While cooking his breakfast, he checked his phone for messages and emails. After he make this food, he immediately ate it. Then after that, he checked his notepad where he lists his to-do list, he doesn't put that much aside from preparing his lessons for this week and reviewing all his last lessons.

Jisung stopped from reading his notepad when he heard a continuous loud knock from the front door.

Who's coming here at this hour? Jisung wondered as he went to the door to open it. Jisung held the knob and twist it to open the door, and there he saw the man that he doesn't want to see standing in front of his dorm apartment.

"Yo, fucker," Chenle greeted Jisung as he smile sheepishly at the younger. Jisung saw two bodyguards at Chenle's back.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung asked Chenle.

"I told you, we are going shopping," Chenle answered him. "So, get you ass up before I make my bodyguards drag you out of this house."