Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Tide

"I found out why I feel pain now,"I told Thalia, and Nico. We were watching Bianca on the pole.

"What do you mean?"Thalia asked.

"I mean that I know why my body hurts now,"I said.

"How?"Nico asked.

"Okay, so I had dream last night, and I was hurt pretty badly, I had this dream over, and over again, I don't know why I didn't find out earlier, but anyway I had a bunch of cuts, and this giant kept whacking me in the head with a club, so maybe the energy in the dreams are coming into the real world, and I'm the subject."

"That does make sense, and maybe that is happening, but I'm not sure we're going to have to ask Father about this,"Thalia said.

"When did you get so smart, Perseus?"Nico asked.

I whacked him in the headn, giant style. I turned back to watch Bianca. Her fighting was great, but she can't aim as well when the monster is fast. She also can't turn as quickly when the monster comes up behind her. She had a lot of power behind her blows too.

In 15 minutes she had finished 300 monsters.

"Good job, I want you to work on your aim, and your speed," I told her.

"That was good, Bianca, but work on what Tide told you to do,"Nico said.

"Go inside, and get Calypso for us,"Thalia said.

Bianca bowed, and left. The others were doing a different training. In a few minutes Calypso was out here, all ready.

"Ready?"Nico asked.

She nodded.

She climbed to the top of the pole. I summoned the barrier, and the monsters. We watched her fight for awhile. After fighting for about 10 minutes, she got knocked off the pole. I rushed forward. In a few seconds, I was blelow her, and she fell right into my arms.

"Are you okay,"I asked her.

"Yea thanks."

"Are you hurt anywhere?"I asked concerned.

"I don't think so,"she said.

"I think you should rest, tomorrow try again." She nodded, and I carried her back.

"Zoe, come on your turn,"I told her as I walked past the training room.

"Coming,"she replied, then came out the door. She grabbed my hand.

"You know, I feel like I am so lucky to have you,"I told her.

"I feel the same way,"she said, and kissed my cheek. I turned her so that she faced me, and I kissed her on the lips.

"Come on, let's go,"I told her. She nodded, and we walked out.

"Took you long enough,"Nico said when he saw us.

"It wasn't that long, Nico,"I replied.

"Yea, whatever, so is Zoe the last one?"

I nodded.

"Okay,Zoe, get on top of the pole, and tell us when your ready,"Thalia said.

Zoe practically flew to the top of the pole, she was so graceful.

"Ready!"she called.

Barrier up, 400 monsters, check.

"Begin!"Thalia shouted. She started the timer, and Zoe started fighting like a maniac. She could have easily been the strongest Warrior if Luke wasn't here. I just stared at Zoe, and pretty soon all the monsters disappeared.