Elevator • Spencer Reid

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hold it please" I yelled as I tried to run to the elevator.

I looked up to see Spencer place his hand on the side to stop it from closing.

"Thanks Spence" I said as I got inside trying to catch my breath. "No problem y/n" He said flashing me a grin.

"Rough morning?" he asked. "You wouldn't believe it" I replied sighing.

It was only 10am and I was already worn out.

My alarm didn't go off so I woke up late, my favorite coffee shop was closed so I haven't have breakfast, and to top it off my car wouldn't start so I had to get a cab.

"Anything I can do?" he asked sweetly. I looked at the boy adoringly. He always tried to help people in any way he could, and I admired him for that.

"Honestly just talking to you already made it better" I told him smiling.

I did feel like my day was slowly getting better. That was until I felt the bottom of the elevator start to shake.

"Woah what was that?" I asked grabbing onto the side rails. "Y/n don't move" he said sternly. "Why?" I asked scared.

"We might go down if you do" he said tapping on the help button. "You have got to be kidding me" I said rubbing my temples.

He grabbed the phone that was on the side and dialed our floor number. "Hello" I heard Derek answer.

"We got stuck in the elevator" Spencer said coughing nervously. "We?" "Y/n and me" he corrected.

"Okay I'll send someone to help" He said quickly before ending the call.

"This is my fault" I said covering my face in my hands. "Y/n how could this possibly be your fault?" he said chuckling.

"My day has been horrible I guess Wednesday's have it out for me now" I said as I plopped, sitting on the floor of the elevator.

"It wasn't your fault, we will get out soon" he reassured me. Just as he said that the phone rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Hello" "Hey kid so they are fixing it, so it might take up to an hour or two so sit tight" Derek said.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I groaned loudly.

I could hear Derek laugh from the other side of the phone. "Okay thanks Derek" Spencer said putting the phone back.

"Hey look on the bright side, at least we are getting out" he said trying to cheer me up.

"I guess, can't you pry it open with your super human strength" I said pointing at the doors.

"I think you're confusing me with Derek, y/n" he said laughing. "What are we going to do for an hour" I said resting my head against the wall.

"Talk" he said with a shrug as he sat in front of me. "What about?" I asked sitting up straighter.

"Anything" He said blankly. "Okay hmm would you rather have to live with Rossi or Hotch" I asked him with a giggle.

"Is that seriously what you want to talk about?" he asked. "Yes I'm curious so answer it." I replied.

"Fine, I think Rossi, I can't handle being with a strict boss 24/7" he said. "Really? I beg to differ. I bet the amount of girls Rossi brings home is higher than your IQ" I added.

He laughed, agreeing with me. Just his laugh made my stomach fill with butterflies. Spencer and I had always been good friends. Friends. Nothing more.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

From time to time I always wondered what it was like to hear his morning voice or wear his t-shirts when I got cold.

"Okay my turn to ask you something?" "Shoot" I said challenging him with a smirk.

"If you had to hook up with any of the team members who would it be?" I felt my cheeks heat up at the question.

You. I thought. There was no way I could tell him that.

When I looked at him, his cheeks were flushed. Wait was I thinking out loud.

"Did I just say that?" I said covering my mouth with my hands quickly. He nodded slowly.

"Spencer I am so sorry, I didn't mean-" he cut me off my placing his lips on mine.

It took me a while but I finally started kissing back.

I ran my hands through his hair slightly tugging on it.

"Guess my day wasn't so bad after all" I whispered with a smile.

"I guess so, I think I know a way we could help pass the time" he replied smirking as he leaned back in.

Hope you guys liked this one! This is my first cm imagine! Let me know what you think or if you have any requests!🤍