harry and baby mailee

Harry is a single dad of 3 year old mailee, pronounced miley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Mailee yelled from her bedroom.

"Yes, baby?" I walked down to her room to find her struggling with the zipper on her purple dress for daycare.

"Help!" I helped zip her dress and picked her up. I walked back down the hall and set her in her high chair with her cereal on it, then sat down to eat my own. Moments like these makes being a single dad so worth it. I love my baby. I love my Mailee Grace Styles. She is honestly my life. I dont really know what i would do without her. She is my best friend and my little partner in crime. That sounds pathetic, but it is very true. My baby girl is my life.

"Daddy, are you listenin to me?"  I snap back to my baby, "what did you say baby?" She groans and pouts. She is so fucking cute. "I said, we get popcorn at daycare!" Our favorite food, of course. i nod, "well then, we better get going then shouldn't we?" she nods and reaches her hands up and i pick her up. I grab my keys and head out the door locking it behind me. i put her in the carseat and got in the drivers seat. We started driving and heading down the highway, there was a deer in the road. I turned left quickly and the car spun. All i saw in the morning fog was headlights through the passenger window. Mailee had unbuckled herself and was now trying to get to me. I unbuckled quickly and jumped to her holding her. The last thing i saw was my baby crying in my arms before everything went black.