Chapter - 05

{Sylvia signing in}

...A week later...

The honey blonde haired girl just sighed as she looked away from the seat where a boy with black hair and blue eyes sat there. The boy was looking at her with a look that made her want to glare at him. She was getting annoyed because of his staring. To distract herself, she turned to look at the board in front of her but her eyes landed on an empty seat where he used to seat. A sad frown came on her lips as she remembered why he wasn't in the class today.

Everyone except the Ketchums went silent as the raven haired boy finished explaining what the emergency was that made him and his mom close the café. At first, he looked sad that he had to leave his friends here in Kalos to go back to Kanto, where he was sure that his dark past will come back to chase him. But, then he smiled, he felt happy that his friends are safe from that dark past of his. That they will never knew that he feared his own power. A power that made him someone he was scared to be. It wasn't easy for the honey blonde to let him go, go back to the past that he had escaped from. She knew about his past but she was not able to do anything except just watch as he and his family left for Kanto region.

"Serena?" The orange haired girl said, bringing the honey blonde back to the reality.

"Yeah, what is it, Misty? Sorry, I just got a little lost in thoughts." The honey blonde said, noticing that school has ended for today.

"Oh, I see. Thinking about your boyfriend huh?" The orange hair girl said, smirking at her.

The honey blonde's face turned red as if she had gotten caught red handed. It was true though, she was really thinking about her boyfriend and wishing that he didn't had to leave for Kanto. It was surprising for her but they had ended up confessing their feelings on the day before he left and then they started dating. She smiled as she remembered how he had ended up confessing her feelings for her.

It was rainy as the honey blonde watched the raven haired boy, who was talking to his friends and telling them how he has to leave the next day, she watched him from her window. She felt like a stalker when she was watching him but she knew that she won't be able to see him again after tomorrow. He'll have to go back to Kanto and she'll stay in Kalos. It was stupid.

How was she supposed to tell him her feelings when he was going to leave the next day? He'll probably even forget about her once he goes to Kanto, just like he had done before. This is why she hates herself. She hates herself for being depended on someone who is not going to stay long with her. First, it was her father and now it's Ash, her childhood crush or love.

She sighed and sat in her bed as she let tears fall from her eyes. It was stupid, crying for someone who won't even remember her after leaves for his home region.

A knock the door startled her as she quickly wiped her tears with her hands, hoping that no one will notice that she was crying.

"Hey, Serena. It's me, Ash. I've got something to tell you so please open the door." A very familiar voice said from the outside, making her gasp.

"Ash?! Just a wait a sec!" She said, panicked, running around her messed up room.

She ran straight to look into the mirror and fortunately her hair and dress were perfect. Just her room was a little messy. She gasped and quickly threw all the magazines which contained many pics of Ash since he was a famous pokémon trainer under her bed. It was the only safe place for it. She threw her dresses in the closet and closed it then threw the wrappers of snacks in the dustbin that was placed in the corner of her room.

"Sorry, I was... uh... a little busy. Come inside, Ash." She said as she opened the door.

He smiled, nodded then looked at her with a surprised look which at first confused her but she just brushed it off and looked at the room through the corner of her eyes, hoping that none of the mess she had made was left outside for Ash to see.

"Woah! Your room's so clean!" He said, making her smile nervously.

"Well, yeah I like to keep my room clean." She said, nervously.

'Clean? Yeah, that's a big lie but I can't tell him that! It'll be very embarrassing!' She thought.

"Anyways, um... about the date... I uh... I'm sorry, we had to cancel it because um... you know." He said, looking at her nervously.

"Oh uh... don't worry about it. I understand. So, um... not to be rude or anything but um... what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be packing your stuff for uh... tomorrow?" She asked, taking a seat on the bed and patting the seat next to her for him.

"Oh, I already packed but I um... wanted to talk to you about um... something." He said, sitting next to her and turning his body to face her.

"Oh. So, what is it?" She asked, looking at him with curiosity.

There was a comfortable silence as the two just looked at each other and she was hoping for him to break this silence. He didn't said anything, though. He was very nervous. The sound of rain drops falling on the windows were only heard as he gathered the courage for what he wanted to tell her.

"Serena, I have always seen you as a friend but... on that day when I was leaving Kalos, you know, when you ki-kissed me. I was so shocked so I didn't knew what to do or say but now..." He said, making her face her turn red.

She had wanted to confess to him right then and there but no words came out of her mouth. It was like she was frozen in shock. So, she just listened to what he said.

"But, now... I know that I like, no, that I... I..." He said, his face was turning red as he held her hands in his suddenly.

She felt like she was on cloud nine as she waited for him to say those three magical words. She was doubting if it was a dream or not because it was so unbelievable to be reality.

"I love you, Serena..."

__________________

Hey, everyone! Sorry you had to wait so long for the chapter. And I know this chapter was shorter than the others but I was busy with my studies and also I was reading the manga of Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest and when I heard that it was confirmed as an anime so I got too excited and I kind of lost interest in amourshipping but now I'm back and now I'll try my best to update this book at least once a week.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.

Also, if you feel like you can help me improve my story by giving me any advice, don't hesitate to tell me about it.

Thanks for reading!

~Sylvia signing out!