Sleepover

After a long week of school its finaly friday and noah has a great idea.

* Noahs Pov: i walk up to max i smile "hey i was thinking...do you wanna stay the night?" Max smiles and says "sure lemme ask my mom"

Max:hey mom

Mom: yeah?

Max: can i stay the night at my friends house

Mom: i dont care, be home by monday

"She said yes" said max with a huge smile, the bell rang and it was time to go to my house. Me and max walked to the busses and went to my house,the bus stops and we both get out, we start walking down the street to my house, i try to pull a slick move. I grab max's ass and squeez lightly, he blushes and bites his lip. As we approach my house i start to get hard thinking of all the nasty things we can do. We walk inside and run upstairs. I pin max to my wall and kiss him deeply. I listen to his moans as  brush my member against his, he kisses me roughly, lust is burning in his eyes. He pins me down and grinds on my fully erect dick.

Maxs Pov: all i can think about is fucking him so hard he cant walk, i get up and pull off my pants and boxers, i climb into bed and pull his pants and underwear down. I gaze at his fully erect dick, i smile, " excited are we?" He blushes darker and nods slowly, i put 2 fingers into hs mouth and tell him to spit, he does as i say and spits on my fingers. I spred his legs and look up," are you ready?" He nods and i push 1 finger in, i pump slowly then add more fingers, after 2 minutes of prepping, i spit in my hand and rub my tip with my spit. I push mytip against his well prepped hole, he whines as i push in slowly i lay back as he rides me.I graon feeling his tight walls around me, i feel a knot in my stomach, i cum deep inside of him.

Noahs pov: i ride for a few more minutes and cum on max's stomach, " that was...wow..."  max nodded in agreement. I pull off stil sore, after snugling we both fall into a deep sleep.

I was to lazy to write part 4 so i mushed it all together i hope you enjoyed, bye bye my  lil pups