Your numbers up

"Hello?"

"Hello there"

"Who's this?"

"Soon you'll discover"

"I'm sorry, sir, but I think you have the wrong number"

"In just a minute you'll be dying to hang on the line. Tell me your name and I'll tell you mine"

"My name? But why?"

"You picked up the phone When mom and dad left you alone. I want to know who I'm looking at"

Before the omega took revenge on his parents killer he needed practice. At 16 years old was his first, her name had been Sarah Becker. He had left her dismembered and hanging from a tree outside her family home. Pretty good stuff for a first kill. Of course you can never leave one trace of evidence or you'll be caught like Sheckter had.

The reason he had gone after her was because she was dating his high school bully. As they say karma is a bitch on a plate well served. When spencer had gone to school the next day the teachers pulled all their year into the hall to talk to the about what had happened.

Think of killing like heroin, you take one hit and you can never get rid of it. You want more and more until you're Nikki Sixx and it's destroyed your entire life. Spencer wanted more, craved more however his body told him otherwise. Bed ridden for a week because his body decided he was to be an omega. It was both a curse and a blessing. Spencer wished his body was wrong, 'I couldn't be an omega, a beta at least, with everthing I've done i gotta be' he had thought however its a good thing as the last person people would expect is an omega. To be honest though most people think alphas are the scary ones however thats not true, if you think like that it just means you've never seen an omega trying to protect their alpha and pups.

The police kept the case open for about six months however with no new leads they couldn't carry on. It was that moment spencer knew he could get away with murder and do it nicely. Thats when he heard the news. Sheckter had been released on good behaviour and being declared mentally stable. Spencer was 17 when that happened. He felt so angry, so betrayed that he decided to take it into his own hands.

spencer had a few friends who could get him the information he needed and when he turned 18 he had enough information to attack.

The omega got into his house and killed him and the woman next to him the same way he killed his family. Throat slit, slowly and painfully.

Once again the police had no evidence. They had lots of suspects because of the amount of people who hated him however not enough to arrest anyone. That was until a few years later when some guy committed suicide and the police stated his prints matched to some found at the crime scene. That was lucky. Even better when you know he hated Sheckter and was seen at the protests during his release.

After that spencer stopped for a bit. His boby count was already up at 5. All killed different ways with no trace of evidence and absolutly no connections with each other. He tried moving on to making music and started a band called ice nine kills. Everything started to feel normal until he met his alpha.

Justin on the other hand had never killed until he met Spencer. He'd do anything for his omega even manipulate minds of victims and the police for him. With his power he really could get away with murder especially when he disguses them as suicides.