Sick Day

OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN FOREVER I'M SO SORRY OUWEHFOQWEHFOWEF ;-;

A n y w a y s- 

Here's a sickfic for all you people who want a fluffy kinda-fic. Enjoy! :3

So.. apparently, Glitchtrap can get sick.

It all started when he and Vanny tried to rob a house for food since they were running out, but the father had thrown Glitchtrap out the window with a baseball bat and onto the pavement, where it was hailing and storming like crazy.

Vanny, of course, had panicked and grabbed her trusty knife and stabbed the father in the stomach, then rushed out the window, leaving the food behind. She then dragged Glitchtrap all the way back to the lair.

Now, he was coughing harshly, curled up in bed. Vanny set a cup of camomile tea on the nightstand. "Would you like anything else?" She sat on a wooden chair that was next to the bed.

"I'm fine, thank you, Vanny." He sniffled. Vanny offered him a tissue and he blew his nose. "You can-" He was cut off by a sneeze that hurt his throat. "You can go now." She nodded and left the room.

She sighed and went to the small pizzeria entrance that they called a house to clean up the mess the two had made when they entered, muddy footprints and gunk everywhere. 

"Jeez," She muttered to herself, "What a mess.." Vanny grabbed a mop and a bucket, then filled the bucket up with water, tossed some soap in, and began scrubbing the dirt and grime away from the entrance. 

She heard Glitchtrap having a coughing fit again from his room, a groan, then some annoyed muttering about how he was never going to be able to commit crimes while he was sick. 

After she had cleaned up the front entrance, Vanny put the mop away and put the remaining parts of the soapy water in the bucket down the sink drain, then dried her hands and went back to Glitchtrap. 

"I thought I told you to g-" She cut him off by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "What was that for?!" He hissed, clutching at his red spotted blanket Vanny had given him, "You're going to get sick!" 

She shrugged, "I just wanted to. And awww, you do care about me!" 

Glitchtrap blushed furiously. "Don't flatter yourself- it's not a big deal if you do get sick, anyways-"

Vanny giggled, "But if I got sick, would you take care of me and feed me my favorite food and give me ice cream with the caramel chunks and-"

"Maybe-" He cut her off before she could start fantasizing, "..And yes, I would give you ice cream with the caramel chunks if you behaved well and not like a brat-"

"Awwwwww, Glitchy!" She hugged him tightly, "You're the best!"

He scoffed, "I know- now let go of me before I get crushed!" Vanny let him go and he flopped back onto his bed. "Now let me sleep, I'm tired." He muttered, stifling a yawn. 

She nodded, a big grin on her face, and left the room. 

A few days after Glitchtrap had recovered from his cold, Vanny got sick. 

Lmao hope you liked it- also feel free to give me requests cause I need ideas :P