14.

Him.

I woke up to my phone ringing. 

"Sarà meglio che qualcuno muoia."- I spoke in irritation while reaching for the phone. (Someone better be dying.)

"Capo, mi dispiace chiamarla così tardi, ma riguarda lei e l'onorevole Russo."- spoke Jordan, my manager. He is in charge of my publicity in normal world. (Boss, I am sorry to call you this late, but it concerns you and Mrs Russo.)

"Cos'è?"- I asked as I sat up. (What is it?)

"Qualcuno ha scattato una foto di voi due che vi baciate sul ponte. Sono su internet."- explained Jordan. (Someone took picture of you two kissing on the bridge. They are all over the internet.)

That might seem like no issue; we are married after all. But no. Our kiss wasn't forced, faked, harsh or anything of that kind, meaning if someone from our world sees the photo, shit might go down.

Do I care? Absolutely no. 

By letting Camila have her freedom, I meant it both environments: in front of me and publicly. I am not going to make her act like perfect little house wife because of some morons. The world plays by my rules, so I can do anything I want, same goes for my wife. I am not going to pretend to be heartless when I am with Cami in public. I am going to kiss her juicy lips and forehead and cheeks, hold her dainty hand, hug her delicate frame, talk to her, listen to her, help her, spoil and pamper her. 

"Allora lascia che vedano."- I chuckled and hung up. (Then let them see.)

I will show off my wife because she is more precious than all jewels in the world, she is worth every dollar and every star in the sky. She is perfect inside and outside. I am one lucky man to have her all to myself and I am truly fucking proud of it. 

If someone dares to as much as breathe on what's mine, they will face me. 

I checked the time: 5AM. No point going to bed, so I decided to go to the gym. 

Her.

I woke up at 6AM because I miss working out and by what Aaron told me, there is gym in the house, so might as well check it out. 

I hopped out of bed and noticed that our little devils are wide awake, meaning someone fed them, a.k.a. Leonardo. I smiled at the mere thought of him and waltzed in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the closet to get dressed. I brushed my hair and tied it in secure, high ponytail. I took off the bracelet and locket, but left rings on. 

I walked out of my room and thought about possible location of the gym. I didn't look around west wing properly, so I think, it might be there. 

I happily walked to it, hearing music playing there. Maybe Leonardo is here? As I stepped inside the gym, I noticed how spacious and big it is. It has all equipment that you might possibly need. 

I wormed up and started with stairs, remaining there for 30 minutes. While I was walking on the stairs, I looked around and didn't see anyone, but then again, gym is huge and I can't see all of it from here. 

I decided to work on my entire body, so I began with back, then arms, core, separately abs, legs and bum. 

I picked up dumbbell and resistance band. Squad time. As a rule, I do 8 excursuses, 4 circuits, 30 times times each. 

As I did 2 rounds, I stopped for a tiny break. I took off the band and put down the dumbbell. When I turned around, I gulped and froze in my place. 

Leonardo has grey sweatpants on that are hanging around his hips dangerously lowly and loosely, giving glimpse of his deep and well-defined V-line that disappears behind the waistband. As he is shirtless, his finely honed, vast chest is fully exposed, along with chiselled to perfection, flawless and defined 6 pack. Rugged, muscular and big arms are fully visible and the mirror behind him offers clear view of his broad, very strapping back.