F.O.U.R.T.Y T.W.O

P.I.C.T.U.R.E  F.O.U.R.T.Y  T.W.O
REASONS  WHY  I  LOVE  YOU  #40
ONE  DIRECTION  SPECIAL #1

This is your philosophy on a large part of our relationship.

Boy: You have lips *lifts her chin up a bit so girl is looking him in the eyes* I  have lips *slowly smirks* interesting... *kisses her

Me: I almost died from feels writing that ^^ don't ask- fuck it I'll tell you any way. I was think of One Direction *smiles sheepishly* this is what I thought while writing:

Harry: *straddles you (if you're a Harry Girl) on bed* you have lips *pins your hands above your head* I have lips *smirks* interesting *kisses you*

Liam: *pulls you (if you're a Liam Girl) so you're straddling him* you have lips *bites lower lip* I have lips *cups your cheek with one hand* interesting *pulls you close and kisses you softly

Louis: *tickling you (if you're a Louis Girl) on floor* *straddling you and has you underneath him* *smirks when you say stop* *stops and leans in close making your breath hitch* I have lips *licks lips* you have lips *brushes lips against yours* interesting *you pull him so he kisses you*

Niall: *you're sitting on the counter and he's standing in between your (if you're a Niall Girl) legs* you have lips *puts sandwich down* I have lips *wipes sauce off lips* interesting *kisses you wrapping arms around your waist*

Zayn: *sitting by edge of pool not wanting to climb in (if you're a Zayn Girl)* *you swim towards him and push yourself so your lips are inches away from his* you have lips *he moves backwards and you frown* I have lips *pulls you out off pool and lays you on floor* interesting *kisses you*

Me: so much feels! Comment which is your favourite. Between Boy (who can be your crush or boyfriend), Harry's, Liam's, Louis', Niall's or Zayn's.